Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: August 5, 2008 - The Borgioloni Family  (Read 6883 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: August 5, 2008 - The Borgioloni Family
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2008, 06:31:43 am »

Beerskellar.

I only remember Wombat, CortJstr and Carlos came by later... odd.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: August 5, 2008 - The Borgioloni Family
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2008, 12:40:16 pm »

I only remember Wombat, CortJstr and Carlos came by later... odd.

Choop was there. As was Mrs|Choop, right?. Carlos came solo, as he gave me a ride back to the Rosslyn metro. I don't think Technical Staff came to the skellar but now I'm not sure.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: August 5, 2008 - The Borgioloni Family
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2008, 01:10:15 pm »

Choop was there. As was Mrs|Choop, right?. Carlos came solo, as he gave me a ride back to the Rosslyn metro. I don't think Technical Staff came to the skellar but now I'm not sure.

I remember Tech Staff cause he looks like James Cromwell. I remember you were there cause you look a bit like Radar from M*A*S*H. I remember Wombat cause she was talking at length with my then gf. And I remember Carlos cause he was late.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: August 5, 2008 - The Borgioloni Family
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2008, 01:29:19 pm »

I remember Tech Staff cause he looks like James Cromwell. I remember you were there cause you look a bit like Radar from M*A*S*H. I remember Wombat cause she was talking at length with my then gf. And I remember Carlos cause he was late.

Dang. JL thought I looked like Spider-Man. In 9th grade I used to get Conan O'Brien, no you say Radar. Given those three choices I'll stick with Spider-Man, thanks.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: August 5, 2008 - The Borgioloni Family
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2008, 01:34:40 pm »

Dang. JL thought I looked like Spider-Man. In 9th grade I used to get Conan O'Brien, no you say Radar. Given those three choices I'll stick with Spider-Man, thanks.

It was the glasses...
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: August 5, 2008 - The Borgioloni Family
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2008, 04:40:15 pm »

Dang. JL thought I looked like Spider-Man. In 9th grade I used to get Conan O'Brien, no you say Radar. Given those three choices I'll stick with Spider-Man, thanks.
Be happy with your celebrity doppelgangers.  Mine is apparently Booger from Revenge of the Nerds...


I don't see it myself, but more than a few people have remarked on the resemblance to me.  Also, the dude (Curtis Armstrong) is 16 years older than me.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: August 5, 2008 - The Borgioloni Family
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2008, 04:57:17 pm »

I know that dude from his role on Moonlighting, with my honey, Bruce Willis. 

I still haven't seen Revenge of the Nerds. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: August 5, 2008 - The Borgioloni Family
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2008, 05:08:29 pm »

On closer inspection, I believe that photo is from Better Off Dead, where he plays Charles deMar.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: August 5, 2008 - The Borgioloni Family
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2008, 05:10:33 pm »

I know that dude from his role on Moonlighting, with my honey, Bruce Willis. 

I still haven't seen Revenge of the Nerds. 

I just now realized jaydub and jay-ell were separate people and as such am glad that it is not jay-ell that looks like Booger.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up