Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: August 6, 2008 - Ted Kaczynski on a three-day Jäger bender  (Read 5227 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: August 6, 2008 - Ted Kaczynski on a three-day Jäger bender
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2008, 04:40:59 am »

No way, he knew that was the harder way to do it but that's how he rolls, always looking for another challenge.

My parents love to remind me that I never crawled, I used to just roll everywhere. Apparently I got stuck under sofas and stuff a lot.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: August 6, 2008 - Ted Kaczynski on a three-day Jäger bender
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2008, 04:58:16 pm »

I never got the hang of crawling forward.  I would scoot backwards until my butt hit whatever I wanted to get to, then I'd sit up and turn around. 

Problem-solving. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: August 6, 2008 - Ted Kaczynski on a three-day Jäger bender
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2008, 05:11:53 pm »

I didn't crawl either - I did this weird inchworm thing that involved arching up onto knees and hands, then flopping down and throwing up a little.  My mom delighted in describing this to new girlfriends. 
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: August 6, 2008 - Ted Kaczynski on a three-day Jäger bender
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2008, 12:52:27 am »

Naked bald Asherdan pictures. Telling 'em my Dad called me 'Uncle Fester' because of the dang lightbulb baby head. Nakedness. Cowboy hats. Hornrims with rose coloured lenses.
Ash had interesting teenage years.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up