Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER  (Read 2546 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
« on: August 15, 2008, 07:08:20 pm »

Ta-da! More creation myths, please. I mean, with Lie Bot, just think of the possibilities.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 07:13:27 pm »

Now that is a story that would keep people awake in church.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 08:26:52 pm »

So Lyle is made from an old pickup truck, bourbon and fire?  Cool.  That certainly beats my creation myth (I am made of meat and emerged from a lady's crotch.)
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 08:34:31 pm »

I am made from pure intellect, and sprung fully formed from a discarded copy of The Communist Manifesto. 

This is why I'm so much cooler in theory. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 09:23:32 pm »

"The truck exploded into 1000 flames"

fuck*ng genius
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 09:32:27 pm »

They say I sprung from the head of Athena.  Think about your own head and the headache I gave.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 12:07:02 am »

Lyle's a lot more coherent in prose than he is on his blog.  Spellcheck?

I'm pretty sure I sprang from the head of David, but a 42 week stopover in the womb of Patricia was also involved.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 01:12:35 am »

Born three...
As three as the wind blows...
As three as the grass grows.
Born Three!
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2008, 02:41:11 pm »

I wonder if cocaine first appeared on earth the day Todd was born?

It's interesting to see Lyle sans glasses here.  Is it a thing with stoned people that they take off their glasses first, or is this just some random occurrence?  He can still do calligraphy and use a computer without them, but I guess he's just nearsighted so that wouldn't be a problem anyway.
Logged

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2008, 08:26:22 pm »

Is it a thing with stoned people that they take off their glasses first, or is this just some random occurrence?

I think it is a thing with stoned webcomic artists where they forget about the glasses.
Logged

milhouse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 52
    • View Profile
Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 01:59:31 pm »

They say I sprung from the head of Athena.  Think about your own head and the headache I gave.

Canned for reminding of Liz Phair!
Logged
Three mute birds, walking in procession,
Pages: [1]   Go Up