Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: How Much I Dislike The Matrix and Love LOTR  (Read 15241 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
How Much I Dislike The Matrix and Love LOTR
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2003, 03:21:55 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Out of curiosity, August, how'd you know that?
Not that I'm not impressed.


If you are asking how I knew the proper spelling of Saruman, it's because I regularly re-read LOTR.  In fact, I'm currently reading it aloud to my daughters.

If, instead, you're asking how I knew about the Digimon, that I knew because I made it up.  I know about Digimon in general because younger daughter used to watch the show.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
How Much I Dislike The Matrix and Love LOTR
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2003, 03:24:14 am »

I was pretty much asking about the second one, and that's a pretty valid explanation, so you're off the hook this time.
Logged
goose means greedy

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
How Much I Dislike The Matrix and Love LOTR
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2003, 05:16:01 am »

Whew.  Another bogus prosecution evaded!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
How Much I Dislike The Matrix and Love LOTR
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2003, 09:04:47 pm »

THIS TIME.
Logged
goose means greedy

FeeReep

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
How Much I Dislike The Matrix and Love LOTR
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2003, 11:27:30 pm »

A rumor, eh Joe? Then explain this:
http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/default.asp?id=37020&c=w

I know full well that TWO websites would not fabricate information on the same news story.Notice the absence of direct quotations.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up