Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)  (Read 3793 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
« on: August 25, 2008, 05:54:41 pm »

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08252008

I saw "Rod Huggins flowchart" in the RSS feed and thought it could be entertaining.  The reality is mildly disappointing.









edited to correct link
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 08:38:23 pm by AlohaDawg »
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 05:59:10 pm »

I dunno, the picture of M. Hugginsfly is pretty entertaining.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 06:10:43 pm »

Way TMI.

But why hasn't anyone ever called me 'clafouti buns'?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 06:18:56 pm »

The SO only uses Tom's of Maine toothpaste. I don't really get it the big deal.

I do like column A and column B. It's nice to know that Rod's silly nicknames have a system.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 08:17:13 pm »

This was a nice pick-me-up for the first day of school. =EARNED=

(I am so not ready for school. Again, the same as every year.)
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 09:33:29 pm »

Totally not ready for school.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 09:54:06 pm »

And the Black Gate creaks open to reveal the intimate details of Pat and Rod's early morning sex-life.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 10:20:32 pm by Cap'n Squeakers »
Logged

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 12:28:37 am »

I thought while connecting "pudding" with "Shwanz" that I was selecting the sexual novelty that Pat was going to bestow on Rod. Imagine my dissapointment that it was only a term of endearment.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 03:27:42 am »

I thought while connecting "pudding" with "Shwanz" that I was selecting the sexual novelty that Pat was going to bestow on Rod. Imagine my dissapointment that it was only a term of endearment.
I was right there with ya.

Tom's of Maine isn't bad. Especially the gel. It seems a little mainstream for Pat.

Based on the flow chart, the outcomes are better for Pat if Rod is thinking "no" or "maybe."
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 12:49:18 pm »

I like Tom's because it is the only toothpaste that doesn't taste sweet. It doesn't give me that clean feeling I'm looking for if I brush my teeth with something that tastes like a bad dessert.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 12:58:42 pm »

I like Tom's because it is the only toothpaste that doesn't taste sweet. It doesn't give me that clean feeling I'm looking for if I brush my teeth with something that tastes like a bad dessert.

My problem is that I hate mint. Which makes choosing a toothpaste slightly difficult. The lemon Crest tasted OK but didn't seem to actually do any good for my teeth.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 01:59:03 pm »

isn't there a cinnamon flavor Tom's?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 02:18:35 pm »

isn't there a cinnamon flavor Tom's?

How is cinnamon better than mint? Are you mad, woman? I don't want to eat Red Hots, let alone brush my teeth with them. Why not just make Cilantro-Monkey Ass toothpaste?
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 03:02:57 pm »

You may have something there.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

rabidambulance

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile
Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2008, 04:24:44 pm »

Why not just make Cilantro-Monkey Ass toothpaste?

I have a guy in Sierra Leone.  Let me know.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up