Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: OBAMA + BIDEN  (Read 6353 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
OBAMA + BIDEN
« on: August 28, 2008, 12:29:15 am »



BE WARNED
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: OBAMA + BIDEN
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 12:35:42 am »

Fuck me did Fox really do that?

Fuck everything, I'ma start cracking some skulls
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMA + BIDEN
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 12:36:24 am »

Yeah, right.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMA + BIDEN
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 12:39:23 am »

Fox has lost it. I seriously feel dumber watching that channel. I just can not believe people are watching that "news" and nodding their heads. Well, I believe it, but I really don't want to.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: OBAMA + BIDEN
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 12:45:17 am »

Fox has lost it. I seriously feel dumber watching that channel. I just can not believe people are watching that "news" and nodding their heads. Well, I believe it, but I really don't want to.

It's fun if you pretend it's satire, like the Colbert Report.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMA + BIDEN
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 01:08:07 am »

Please tell me it's a shop...

I have to figure the people watching that and not calling bullshit aren't really seeing it as an argument though, they've already made up their minds, they're just looking for reasons to take pot shots at the other team.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMA + BIDEN
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 01:27:26 am »

Please tell me it's a shop...
I think it is. Anyone have a source type of dealie?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMA + BIDEN
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 02:02:51 am »

I checked Snopes.com to see if this made the rounds yet, and they have nothing on it.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMA + BIDEN
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 02:45:05 am »

That's pretty fuck*ng funny actually.  I mean, if it's a joke.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMA + BIDEN
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 05:07:06 pm »

My uncle loves to argue with my grandma about politics and called her at 7am the morning of the Biden announcement just to make this joke. I imagine it will get really old really quickly.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMA + BIDEN
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 07:53:17 pm »


moovealong.org
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: OBAMA + BIDEN
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 09:17:55 pm »

I think my apartment is on the verge of a meltdown, because my General-Manager-of-the-Radio-Station roommate scheduled our first meeting of the year during Obama's acceptance speech. And the rest of us are not happy. He basically told us that we need to suck it up and miss the speech. One roommate in particular is SO MAD and won't let it go. OH NOES!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMA + BIDEN
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2008, 09:36:33 pm »

I'll only be disappointed in your roommates if they also hate NBC for not giving the West Coast audiences live Olympics.  At least Obama's outcome isn't in doubt. Well...just in case....

<<Highlight for spoiler>>


Li estas akcepti la nominacion!
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: OBAMA + BIDEN
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 10:35:45 pm »

I have two coworkers who are absolutely convinced that Obama is secretly a Muslim and a terrorist, and that once he gets sworn in, he will rip off the fake cover of his Bible to reveal that it's a Koran, and sign an Executive Order on the steps of the Capitol pardoning Osama and declaring that America is now in the jihad business, and all of y'alls better start facing Mecca now, bitches, because it's that time of day. Never mind that, the best efforts of the Bush administration to the contrary, one man cannot control this country like that, and that if he had secretly been communing with terrorists, we'd have found out about it by now - even if it required TMZ.com to snuff it out.

It makes me sad that these people's votes count as much as mine.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: OBAMA + BIDEN
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2008, 12:52:10 am »

I'm going to watch Obama's speech tonight because I've never seen anyone assassinated on LIVE TV before.  Should be awesome.

Really, though, his speech had better be great, given the BALLS he has of scheduling it in a football stadium on the 45th anniversary of King's "I Have a Dream" speech.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up