Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: I need to share this with you....  (Read 7417 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
I need to share this with you....
« on: November 09, 2003, 04:39:20 am »

http://www.paiznik.co.kr/cds-e.htm

I'm working late and have stumbled upon this.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2003, 04:56:47 am »

Well, I think this is clearly the most important thing to remember:

Do not easy any meat (chicken, pork and beef), high protein food, squid (or dried squid), sea shells etc.


I wonder if this is a product of the Sanryobuki company (Ltd.).
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2003, 05:46:58 am »

I do not think I would trust my c*ck to the likes of the North Koreans.

As far as I can tell, this device was made so that westerners could mutilate their junk.

V-Adore

  • Guest
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2003, 06:50:30 am »

Frank had a dream! A circumcised dream! The circle has made a note of his junk.

I love the clause about "giving women's disease to your loving woman."
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2003, 07:57:38 am »

If you mosey over to the main page, you will note that this fine company also produces high-quality laser pointers, bowling equipment, and something called a "light tambourine" which "...is a best harmony of light and sound whenever you shake."

I don't know if you read the instructions for the thing, but it essentially involves cutting off the blood flow to the foreskin until it becomes necrotic and falls off.

But hey, if it keeps us loving women safe from our ailments, it's all worth it, right?
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2003, 02:50:38 pm »

Man... there is just a lot to say about this... from the looking-downwards, flushed-and-horrified faces that link to the instructions, to the suggestion that users avoid violent exercise... I must ask, though, and I'm surprised that no one has yet...  Side Show (smells), how did you go about ending up here?
Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2003, 05:31:32 pm »

I just assumed that Smells had been looking for ways to do damage to the foreskin and found this page through Google or something.

V-Adore

  • Guest
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2003, 06:10:07 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Man... there is just a lot to say about this... from the looking-downwards, flushed-and-horrified faces that link to the instructions

Did anyone else catch that the "instructions for children" face was a girl? Even in the filename info? Creepy shit, that.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2003, 06:23:22 pm »

The internet really is a disturbing place...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2003, 08:14:03 pm »

Quote from: "Mite"
I don't know if you read the instructions for the thing, but it essentially involves cutting off the blood flow to the foreskin until it becomes necrotic and falls off.


Actually, this is the way they do it in American hospitals these days.  They use a little plastic cap that snaps on under the foreskin, and when the foreskin turns black they just snip it off.  I guess they've adapted it for adult use.  Eurgh.  

I, personally, am opposed to non-Religious circumcision, because the whole thing creeps me the hell out.  If you believe your God wants you to hack off pieces of your peeny, that's fine, but my God doesn't care one way or the other, so my sons are going to be left intact and untouched, thank you.  That is, if I can keep the scary circumcision-happy nurses off them.  Circumcision seems to be the default so you have to really go out of your way to keep your baby boys from being taken off for a little snippy-snippy while you sleep.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2003, 09:07:10 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Circumcision seems to be the default so you have to really go out of your way to keep your baby boys from being taken off for a little snippy-snippy while you sleep.


I thought that had, to an extent, stopped being the case in the US in recent years. Not that I pay much attention to the status of medical practice anywhere, let alone in the states, and applying to wangs.

Anyway, it's certainly not really standard practice in the UK. Saying that, I am the only intact male member of my family... What fuck*ng complications could lead to circumcision being needed at birth!? A bizarre miscalculation of cutting the umbilical chord?
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2003, 09:30:39 pm »

From everything I've learned (I've actually done fairly extensive research on this), 80% of the world's male population is uncut, but 80% of the American male population is circumcised.  However, the rates among infants have dropped in recent years to about 60% circumcised, although most hospitals will automatically circumcise unless you specifically ask them not to.  If you're interested, here are some (admittedly one-sided) articles on the subject:  

Why Does Infant Circumcision Persist in North America?

what I learned about routine infant circumcision during my pregnancy

Hope this doesn't offend anyone -- I feel pretty strongly about this, but if anyone wants to offer an opposing viewpoint, you are welcome to.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2003, 10:41:37 pm »

This is exactly why I feared having to moderate the "un-categorizable topics"  forum.

*sigh*
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2003, 11:32:00 pm »

Well, if you stick around this topic long enough you ought to be able to pick up a few tips...

[/rimshot]
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2003, 12:04:00 am »

This isn't going to turn into a "who's snipped and who isn't" thread, is it?

I am, and will furnish photos to anyone who wants such a thing.

Hell, I can even take an mpeg video of it doing a little dance for you.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up