Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: I need to share this with you....  (Read 7396 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2003, 12:12:44 am »

Quote from: "jough"
This isn't going to turn into a "who's snipped and who isn't" thread, is it?

Isn't that one of the inevitable signposts on the evolution of a board? Right up there with "the thread about everyone's cats" and "the thread where everyone posts their system specs?"
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2003, 12:35:34 am »

Finally; a thread where I won't have to feel bad about not contributing!
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2003, 01:16:05 am »

Well, women can be circumcised too, but it's a little different, and far less common in the western world.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2003, 01:35:48 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Well, women can be circumcised too, but it's a little different, and far less common in the western world.


And generally far more questionable.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2003, 03:31:08 am »

Having worked extensively in the STD world, I can tell you that  not being circumcised increases your risk for a few diseases. But you also have to come in contact with someone with that disease - and I would imagine that is the primary risk. But OH MY the STDS are way funkier and grosser in an intact skanky dude than a circumcised one, all things being equal. And yes, I did have to observe the exams.

they were FOUL.
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2003, 11:10:51 am »

*whimper*

The 10th grade health class STD slide show is all coming back to me...
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2003, 07:03:55 pm »

I got the show live.

WITH SMELLS.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2003, 11:43:53 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I got the show live.

WITH SMELLS.

For a minute there I thought this meant that you saw the video in school with side_show. That nickname thread is getting to me, I guess.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2003, 11:48:02 pm »

That would have been fun too...

Who knows, maybe she was there... There were 10 of us field epi people assigned to the Englewood STD Clinic.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2003, 11:55:20 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
That would have been fun too...

Who knows, maybe she was there... There were 10 of us field epi people assigned to the Englewood STD Clinic.


No, I wasn't there, and looking at the weather lately, Hawaii is a lonq way from Winnipeg.  But I did teach sex ed for a while.

As for where I found it, it was a link on my favorite abuse-of-the-English-language site

http://www.engrish.com
There's a lot of fun stuff there!  Enjoy!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2003, 12:49:44 am »

Man... forget my plans to buy an achewood shirt with christmas money:  all I want is this:
http://www.engrish-store.com/ihatmystshir.html
Thanks for the link, side_show.
Logged
goose means greedy

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2003, 01:31:51 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Man... forget my plans to buy an achewood shirt with christmas money:  all I want is this:
http://www.engrish-store.com/ihatmystshir.html
Thanks for the link, side_show.


This is my favorite:
http://store6.yimg.com/I/engrish-store_1763_2151224
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2003, 01:43:26 am »

I'm quite tempted by the No Smorking shirt. If just to wear around my two friends who whine about it being 'disgusting' every time I nip outside for a smoke.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2003, 01:45:31 am »

I prefer this one:

http://www.engrish-store.com/ihtshir.html






Buy me shirt! I get seven-kinky with happy juice girl!
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
I need to share this with you....
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2003, 01:50:07 am »

My bestfriend has an engrish shirt, not from the site, bought by his Philipino boyfriend that reads "Dirty White Boy"  which suits him well as he is pale an skinny and looks like he has a heroin addiction.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up