Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008  (Read 7901 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« on: September 05, 2008, 07:03:27 pm »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09052008

HATE the filters. NOT FUNNY ANYMORE.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 07:11:23 pm »

So many possible thread titles...

You think a diva carries Skoal?
A cardboard ejector chute and Charles Bronson on the package...
Godiva Flavor

That's some industrial strength Achewood funny right there.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 07:14:08 pm »

See, I'd have probably gone with "The Original Diva Dam."  Problem solved. 

The filters, incidentally, are not my fault. 

Well, not *that* one, anyway. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 07:26:06 pm »

I'll be damned if I'm going to change my idea for a thread title for the sake of the damned filters. Who's in charge around here anyway? I mean, I know, not me... but still.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

ananke

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 74
  • !لو ائكل الخنزير لأموت
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 07:34:56 pm »

I would also nominate "Like all hemoglobins an' shit?" as a winning thread title, but my love of medicine has me a bit biased I guess. Also the last panel pretty much made me laugh hard enough to rupture my Rectus sheath.
Logged

milhouse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 52
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 07:39:26 pm »

Holy craps was that a goldmine of win. I like how Tina has kept 'ill' in her vocabulary, just like '86.

Ray be illin'.

"I got nothin' BUT lady things in my purse, fool!" has a nice Mr. T vibe. Well, maybe not the lady things part, but I can still hear Mr. T saying that. '86 was a good year.
Logged
Three mute birds, walking in procession,

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 07:40:18 pm »

If I were a woman, I would buy tampons with a picture of Charles Bronson on the package. "For days with DANGEROUSLY HEAVY FLOW."
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 07:40:49 pm »

"I got nothin' BUT lady things in my purse, fool!" has a nice Mr. T vibe too. Well, maybe not the lady things part, but I can still hear Mr. T saying that.


That's what MRS T would say, fool!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 08:24:23 pm »

So if Ray asks Tina to hold something for him in her purse, does that item immediately become a lady thing? If you put a copy of Men's Health in there would Women's Health come out?
Logged

memnarch

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 08:52:06 pm »

So if Ray asks Tina to hold something for him in her purse, does that item immediately become a lady thing? If you put a copy of Men's Health in there would Women's Health come out?

I believe one of the original names for a purse was a "Manly to Lady-like Converter," but that name was too long to fit on the tags they had back then.

I must wonder if Beef's MacGyvering skills are limited to lady products or if he plans to branch out.
Logged
I...but...it's...not...it's totally...it's...Y...you're not the boss of...me? -Scott Pilgrim

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 10:32:11 pm »

I believe one of the original names for a purse was a "Manly to Lady-like Converter," but that name was too long to fit on the tags they had back then.

I must wonder if Beef's MacGyvering skills are limited to lady products or if he plans to branch out.

Beef can create a workable C-4 substitute using only lip gloss, a condom/dental dam, and a single Titty Buxx ticket.
Logged

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 10:38:05 pm »

Good Lord I nearly died laughing.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 11:50:03 pm »

The title of this thread makes me think of the short-lived 60's spy series "The Man From V.A.G.I.N.A.", which I just made up. This strip is awesome. What does it mean "to buck nasty"? Is it... good?
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2008, 12:19:06 am »

It's nasty.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2008, 12:27:30 am »

The alt text perfectly sums up my opinion of Assy McGee
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up