Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: How's your color vision?  (Read 11103 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: How's your color vision?
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 01:04:33 am »

I got a 49.  I think I could have done better if I'd been willing to spend more time on it but it was too unpleasant a task.  I'm not sure what any of this tells me except how I would, like, sort paint chips if someone had a gun to my head. Would a 49 be enough to spare my life? I don't know.
Short Story idea!
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: How's your color vision?
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 01:42:53 am »

Short Story idea!

I had the same thought, then remembered the trouble I am having with my own idea this week. So I am not real enthusiastic about us using any more of my ideas.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: How's your color vision?
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2008, 01:15:50 pm »

I got a ten, which I felt bad about (after August set the bar high with his 8) until I came here. 

I'm going to send this to my Mom, she'll probably get a 0.  She's got the most sensitive color vision I've ever seen or heard of. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: How's your color vision?
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2008, 07:06:28 pm »

A peek inside the thought process of the site designer:


THEY LAUGHED AT ME WHEN I TOLD THEM THE GREATEST SORTING ALGORITHM WAS BUBBLESORT. WELL I'LL SHOW THEM! I'LL SHOW THEM ALL!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!


Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: How's your color vision?
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2008, 07:11:48 pm »

Holy shit.

    *  Your score: 0
    * Gender: Male
    * Age range: 20-29
    * Best score for your gender and age range: 0
    * Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520



THANK YOU BUBBLESORT
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: How's your color vision?
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2008, 09:01:47 pm »

42.  I blame my monitor, harsh overhead lighting, eye fatigue and a different interpretation of how colors should progress.
Logged

kellichou

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 90
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 87
    • View Profile
Re: How's your color vision?
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2009, 04:08:59 am »

I got a 14.  It did take a damn long time!  Agreed--a lot of work.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: How's your color vision?
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 02:31:37 pm »

19.  i win.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

TripperDay

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: How's your color vision?
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2009, 04:36:52 pm »

38
Logged

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: How's your color vision?
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2009, 02:34:14 am »

Apparently I have perfect color vision. Still myopic though.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: How's your color vision?
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2009, 06:57:47 pm »

damn, I thought I was doing a freakin' awesome job.
I got a 20.
Me too, and I got a 41!!!  I'm torqued.  Sending this to my best friend, a graphic designer.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: How's your color vision?
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2009, 08:22:26 pm »

Just in time for Halloween...it's a ZOMBIE THREAD!

Nice.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: How's your color vision?
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2009, 05:33:18 am »

Wow, that was so difficult!! I scored an 11. My eyes hurt. It was the eye pain that made me just give up and hit "submit" although I probably could have improved my score if I had spent a little more time on it.
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: How's your color vision?
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2009, 06:07:20 am »

My graphic designer friend scored a 19, dammit.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: How's your color vision?
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2009, 07:11:35 am »

If it's yellow let it mellow
If it's brown flush it down
If it's black call Dr. Andretti
455-2123
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up