Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 12 September 08 - Up yours wife  (Read 2175 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
12 September 08 - Up yours wife
« on: September 12, 2008, 07:34:38 pm »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09122008
Man i needed a good fuck you friday.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 12 September 08 - Up yours wife
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 07:39:23 pm »

Me too. Damn, that felt good.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 12 September 08 - Up yours wife
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 07:42:36 pm »

MAY LUCIFER BRAND YOUR FOREHEADS WITH AN APOSTROPHE IN HADES!!!

Mr. Bear is destined to replace Bob the Angry Flower as webcomics' leading apostrophe ranter.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 12 September 08 - Up yours wife
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 07:45:39 pm »

Yeah i loved the alt-text re:signage
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: 12 September 08 - Up yours wife
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 08:16:02 pm »

Might the gubbment trip kid be the offspring of the diabetes play dude? http://achewood.com/index.php?date=09102008

If so, maybe Ray is wrong about the amount of play received by diabetes dude.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 12 September 08 - Up yours wife
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 08:42:52 pm »

I, too, found this FUCK YOU FRIDAY more satisfying than I expected.  I think perhaps since it was some relatively unfuckedyou'd characters who finally got it; e.g. Ray and Molly.  Also: supper chunks.

If I'm lucky, when I grow old I will be just like Mr. Bear. If I am unlucky, I will be Pat.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 11:21:34 pm by Cap'n Squeakers »
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 12 September 08 - Up yours wife
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 10:30:54 pm »

Good timing on this one. I needed one of these too.

Pat hair just is weird as all hell. I don't grok 'supper chunks' other than not good.

But I actually agree with him in this instance. I mean, Fuck You Friday, it's actually a day made for Pt to come off as actually right.

Hells, now I want to see FUCK YOU FRIDAY: PAT EDITION all compiling the cats best ones. I think there's a book in that.

I do like the fact that Pat is picking up on Rod's patois and incorporating it into his own vernacular.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 12 September 08 - Up yours wife
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2008, 04:39:52 am »

Fuck you hurricane Ike.  Fuck you in the face.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 12 September 08 - Up yours wife
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2008, 07:15:26 am »

Up yours, Wife.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1]   Go Up