Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I don't know why  (Read 1209 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I don't know why
« on: September 14, 2008, 05:12:19 am »

« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 05:17:25 am by AugustWest »
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: I don't know why
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 05:15:52 am »

your link is a link to imageshack.us, the top domain.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I don't know why
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 05:16:25 am »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: I don't know why
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 12:43:30 pm »

During the All Your Base meme, I had created a series called All Your Church Are Belong To Us, that focused solely on AYBing church marquees. It was tough work, using Paint Shop Pro to cut and paste the existing letters, creating new ones from what was there. We didn't have no newfangled dot com to do it for us... now get offa my lawn!
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up