OK, so reminded by Jough's dream of a DVD, I have to appeal to anyone here who may be able to help.
Although I'm not sure I want to know if it was real, but it scares me...
My friend and I went to Amsterdam for his 18th a couple of years ago, and, well, we were smoking stupid amounts at home anyway, but let loose in that city, it was insane!
So anyway, after an evening in the Grey Area (where all the great bands go when they're there) we headed back to the stupid hotel (it was this boat, right by the railway station, where all the ducks came to the window when we smoked - stoner ducks... wow!) and put on the TV.
Now as I say we'd smoked ludicrous quantities, which may explain this...
It was some US sitcom, with John Goodman living with some redhead. She started dating this, FBI guy I think he was, played by Dan Ayckroyd. Now up to this point fair enough. But then for some reason they stopped seeing each other, and he and Goodman got together.
And it was really scary, they were all wearing pink aprons and being lovey, and sneaking off to the bedroom when the redhead wasn't paying attention.
I kind of forget how it ended but, well, not much less scarily I think.
Now, my friend quite clearly watched this too. We have discussed it a few times since, in pure bewilderment, and no one else seems to have known of it's existence.
I've checked IMDB, and vagely on the web, but cannot find anything remotely matching this. And unfortunately I don't recall any title sequence whatsoever.
And it was most definitely Goodman and Ayckroyd.
So, does anyone else know of such a show?
Or, was it just some bizarre, dope induced hallucination that we both had, at the same time? It almost wouldn't surprise me - what you expect (what I was hoping for) when you buy shit called