Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hallucinatory sitcoms...  (Read 5871 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Hallucinatory sitcoms...
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2003, 09:59:43 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Cort, you're not far off.  Parker Lewis Can't Lose (I loved that show) was made as a Ferris Bueller-esqe show on purpose.  It's like seeing Ferris doing his magic *in* school.  Brilliant.


Opps. I had meant to add "oh, wait. He kind of was." at the end.

I did love that show, though. "Note to self: find out how he keeps things frozen in his jacket."
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Hallucinatory sitcoms...
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2003, 10:56:20 pm »

If only I coudl go back to Holldan again to know what shows these all are.
Admittedly, I know of Different Strokes (though not what it is) and of course I grew up on Ferris Bueller, and Wargames and Tron and the like. And of course - John Hughes.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

FeeReep

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
Hallucinatory sitcoms...
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2003, 11:02:28 pm »

Everyone synchronize Swatches.
Logged

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Hallucinatory sitcoms...
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2003, 01:19:45 am »

Quote from: "FeeReep"
Everyone synchronize Swatches.


I would, but I got acetone on it about a year ago, and melted the back.  I should have known that a plastic watch was a bad choice to wear in the lab...
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Hallucinatory sitcoms...
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2003, 01:29:16 am »

Quote from: "FeeReep"
Everyone synchronize Swatches.


What exactly would Achewood time be?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Hallucinatory sitcoms...
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2003, 02:21:52 am »

OST - Onstad Standard Time

That means when it should be "PM" it'll really be sometime in the middle of the night.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up