Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!  (Read 2675 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
« on: September 16, 2008, 11:22:03 pm »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09162008
Im unclear on the time/space travel of the donut.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 11:25:18 pm »

he went home during Ray's flashback, which he didn't care or need to see.

Yeah, yeah, everyone's a critic.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 12:04:41 am »

I want to know when Ray decided to get a book. Did he think there would be a lot of down time during his conversation with Beef?
Logged

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 01:32:52 am »

I want to know when Ray decided to get a book. Did he think there would be a lot of down time during his conversation with Beef?

Well, I'M curious as to what kind of sandwich Ray was eating that makes an audible "SLAM!" when you slap it back on the plate.  Ham on linoleum maybe.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 09:55:29 pm by Cap'n Squeakers »
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 02:11:32 am »

Well, I'M curious as to what kind of sandwich Ray was eating that makes an audible "SLAM!" when you slap it back on the plane.  Ham on linoleum maybe.

I'm going to be giggling about ham on linoleum for hours now.
Logged

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 05:09:10 am »

This is pretty much exactly how it is when you're dating a phone-sex operator.

Klak klak klak.

SLAM!
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 07:55:01 am »

Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 08:40:20 am »

I want to know when Ray decided to get a book. Did he think there would be a lot of down time during his conversation with Beef?

It's a notebook surely - he's got a pen and all. Man's gotta have somewhere to put down his business plan, no?
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 03:42:18 am »

What I find funny is that Beef says "erotic telephone sex line", as if he can easily conceive of a telephone sex line that is not erotic.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 03:45:38 am »

What I find funny is that Beef says "erotic telephone sex line", as if he can easily conceive of a telephone sex line that is not erotic.
In my mind, that would be pretty much any of them.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up