Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under##### with a banana in the front?  (Read 2075 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10062008

There are a lot of good possible titles in this one.

Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under****** with a banana in the front?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 12:30:44 am »

I don't get the banana thing at all.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under****** with a banana in the front?
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 12:33:51 am »

I don't get the banana thing at all.
I was just posting that exact sentiment.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under****** with a banana in the front?
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 12:45:37 am »

I don't care about whether I understand the banana thing. The last panel reminds me why I keep clicking on the damn site all day waiting for a new strip.

Dang, if only I was an admin and could hack A-Cap's profile so the location would read 'think tank for deadly sins eight through fourteen.' Which one do you think stealing bulldozers comes under?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under****** with a banana in the front?
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 12:55:20 am »

"Spaghetti dinner and ipecac pilates"  is just.. AMAZING.    It's literary imagery you can really smell, y'know?

Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under****** with a banana in the front?
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 12:56:59 am »

I'm not saying the rest of the strip was gold, I'm just trying to figure out where the banana came from.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under****** with a banana in the front?
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 04:08:15 am »

The internet invented all those sins, though.

If not for modems, none of them would exist outside of scientific theory.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under****** with a banana in the front?
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 06:26:25 am »

I am weeping...weeping!...over this one.  It was one of those laughs that just got better as each panel unfolded in my consciousness.  Truly I got my money's worth from my free webcomic today.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under****** with a banana in the front?
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 02:46:49 pm »

I'm not saying the rest of the strip was gold, I'm just trying to figure out where the banana came from.

Come on! "Princess"? "Banana"? Do I have to spell it out? Yeesh!

Waitaminit.... :-\
Logged

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under****** with a banana in the front?
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 04:16:49 pm »

Now that Lyle is ending his phrases with 'son' I have to imagine he's a very specific friend of mine.  The dude in question fronts a loud sludgy band called "Pride Parade" and is the deadly sin that deadly sins commit.

This might be the strip of the year.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up