Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women  (Read 2805 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
« on: October 13, 2008, 09:52:53 pm »

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10132008
Oh man the future is looking of scary. I do not miss the future where sex has lost its charm.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 09:58:57 pm »

Am I the only one who thinks the new Achewood homepage is butt ugly?  At least the way it renders in my more-or-less vanilla Firefox 3.0.2...
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 10:08:58 pm »

I do not miss the future where sex has lost its charm.

You cannot avoid it.  You will not even see it as bad when it happens to you. It is like unto a pod-person in your trousers.

Skreeeeeee!
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 10:13:51 pm »

I do not miss the future where sex has lost its charm.

I look forward to that future.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 10:22:11 pm »

one of my roommates let it slip that certain pills he is on have basically made that future a reality for him.

he says it is really weird.

...the idea that without these pills he would be even more off-kilter, and even more girl-crazy, is unfathomable.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 10:51:29 pm »

Wait a minute, "Ray's keys want to see naked women" is not a phrase from this strip. Don't we have some kind of official punishment for a thread titling offense of this nature?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 11:13:54 pm »

Wait a minute, "Ray's keys want to see naked women" is not a phrase from this strip. Don't we have some kind of official punishment for a thread titling offense of this nature?
I'm sorry. you know me, I was just so eager to be first up with the strip that I disregarded any kind of rules or traditions. Originally i had the title as "FIRST!" and the link wasn't formatted. This is exactly the truth.
Not really.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2008, 02:23:21 am »

I always assumed that The Sex Urge stays strong, it is just that the body fights back with its aches and so forth.

And its just that the whole acrobatic four-position-flips turn into gentle oral and so on.

But I ain't old yet and as far as I know I've never been old so I can't say.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

benwo

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 04:20:08 am »

I was once present when the poet was asked by someone, 'Sophocles, how are you in sex? Can you still have intercourse with a woman?' 'Silence, man,' he said. 'Most joyfully did I escape it, as though I had run away from a sort of frenzied and savage master.
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 06:22:32 am »

Dang, man, today's strip is basically like poetry. It reminds me of the time Roast Beef was walking around thinking about marriage, that was also pretty poetic.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2008, 07:45:32 am »

This is why I read achewood.

Oagiraffe disregard for protocol not withstanding 'just real strange for keys' is the title.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 10:32:21 pm »

I wonder if Ekaterina Gamova got married or something.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2008, 11:24:47 pm »

I was once present when the poet was asked by someone, 'Sophocles, how are you in sex? Can you still have intercourse with a woman?' 'Silence, man,' he said. 'Most joyfully did I escape it, as though I had run away from a sort of frenzied and savage master.

Sophocles was the first poet to quit gettin' his bone on.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2008, 11:30:20 pm »

All available evidence indicates he was also the last.  Them poets are a randy bunch.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up