Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go  (Read 2951 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10172008

Perhaps the title line should have been "whoah man retarded". I would probably have gone with that if I could figure out what exactly about that combination of drinks is retarded.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 08:17:44 pm »

It's about time eustachian tubes were actually good for something. Lazy do-nothing body parts. Pressure-equalization my ass.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 09:32:51 pm »

"seminiferous tubules1" doesn't have the same ring, I guess.

The retarded comment made me think of the Black Eyed Peas song that got rewritten due to sensitivity.  Get it Started?  Yeah, whatever guys.


1. Leydig cells adjacent to the tubules if you want to get precise.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 10:57:57 pm »

I love this strip.

Also, Beef is smiling a lot more since the wedding. This pleases me in a long term Achewood kind of way.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 11:39:17 pm »

Cornelius is James fuck*ng Bond.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 12:08:56 am »

A nice read, but I still don't think Mr. Bear gets laid.

I want it to happen for his sake, but I'm playing the percentages here.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 01:24:36 am »

hELL yeah he gets laid.  He ain't the chump Ray and Beef are taking him for.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2008, 02:18:03 am »

OK, I read this thread first, before reading the strip, and I was all about to post "The most pathetic words in the English language a man can say are 'I think that stripper really liked me.'"

Then I read the strip, and now I want to post:  God damn but I loves me some Cornelius Bear.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2008, 02:33:43 am »

Cornelius is James fuck*ng Bond.

Pretty much this. It's been a while since we were reminded that Cornelius is the Baddest Dude.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2008, 02:53:28 am »

Dude's living the dream, you know, of everyone I knew my first two years of college.

Which, of course, speaks ill of Syracuse but... there we are.

They all thought they were gonna be the one to fuck the stripper for free.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2008, 06:50:52 am »

If anyone can do it, Cornelius can.

I'm betting he won't, though. He'll turn this stripper into another Ekatarina, a downplayed lust from afar. Then, in six months, he'll say "Blast it to Hades, I'm still a man of men!" and reach to pluck that cherry plucked so many times before- only to find her missing, moved on to another Underground somewhere, another world away.

Such is the emotional life of a man of men.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2008, 08:24:38 pm »

Is the Underground still a thing?  Or has it finally just become most convenient that we are in talking stuffed animal world where the only human is Chris and some celebrities?
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 01:36:57 am »

If anyone can do it, Cornelius can.

I'm betting he won't, though. He'll turn this stripper into another Ekatarina, a downplayed lust from afar. Then, in six months, he'll say "Blast it to Hades, I'm still a man of men!" and reach to pluck that cherry plucked so many times before- only to find her missing, moved on to another Underground somewhere, another world away.

Such is the emotional life of a man of men.

Bullshit! That pole greaser is his Molly for sure!
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up