Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Hallowe'en Plans?  (Read 5070 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Hallowe'en Plans?
« on: October 31, 2008, 06:59:15 pm »

I will be drinking a lot and dressing up with some friends as these guys:


What are the rest of you party people up to?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 07:09:59 pm »

I will be staying home and handing out candy.

There is a Zombie Walk in our neighborhood tomorrow night, but it looks like we are probably going to chicken out and not go.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 07:53:02 pm »

Just gonna see my friend's band play in Brooklyn.  I will be the Swedish chef, with authentic mustache.  Right now, my mustache is sick as hell.

If I get the motivation, I'll make a plate of yarn meatballs for a prop: real cheap way to drop ball tasting jokes.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 08:20:24 pm »

Im gonna be this guy:
with a Jack whiskey bottle full of diet pepsi mixed with diet pepsi. I'll enjoy watching everyone else get shit faced.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 09:38:47 pm »

I am going to a party at a farm, and then a party at a house, and then a party at a "cooperative living space."

I am going to cut a chunk out of my beard and cover myself with fake blood. "I cut myself shaving."

I bought a big bottle... it is maybe half a gallon of fake blood? Maybe 1/4 of a gallon.

Certain of these parties are chosen for the presence of a certain person, we will see how it goes.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 10:40:55 pm »

I'm carrying this around with me: http://twitpic.com/j5a9

And going to a bar party tonight and a house party tomorrow.  Bring on the sluttily dressed womenfolk!

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2008, 07:56:53 am »

I cut myself shaving


The farm party was horrifying and I left. The later parties were great, halfway through my roommate ripped my shirt in half.

Now I am tired from dancing and ready to sleep.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 08:02:52 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2008, 11:45:35 am »

I'm carrying this around with me: http://twitpic.com/j5a9

Totally awesome.

I ignored Halloween, as is the custom in my country. Not entirely true, I went to the pub with some friends then two people went off to parties and a couple of us went back to my place to play fallout 3 and drink some more.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 01:34:57 am »

Little del Vacas:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigfool/2989685945/

The missus took them trick 'r' treating, while I stayed home and handed out candy to the neighborhood maggotry.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 03:14:07 am »

We hung out outside in our driveway handing stuff out, then went to socialize with our neighbors, which ended up with us invited to hang out in their garage bar with some of their friends and some other neighbors. Which was a lot of fun, and made us feel like we'd gone a long way towards turning our neighbors into friends.

This could be pretty important for me, as I've been feeling hell of lonely and homesick lately, because Mrs. Haus and I have basically been hanging out with ourselves for the last year or so.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 03:24:40 am »

I had lots of compliments on my vomiting pumpkin which I stole the idea for off the internet. Then it was kidnapped! Then I found it next door, but then tonight, our other pumpkin was murdered!

After that, we took the pugs to watch the local Zombie Walk, which we were too lame to participate in, and a zombie came up to me and asked, "Are you Wombat?"

All in all, a more exciting Halloween than I had anticipated.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 07:52:40 pm by wombat »
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 03:58:29 am »

...how would someone know it was you?

Every once in a while I see a guy who knows me from The Org, and I am always kind of creeped out.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2008, 05:13:45 am »

...how would someone know it was you?

Every once in a while I see a guy who knows me from The Org, and I am always kind of creeped out.
is the org still a thing? I used to love the shit out of watching zefrank video blogs while I was at N.Y.U. (where he was a guest professor).
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2008, 06:57:56 am »

it is not a thing anymore.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2008, 01:57:14 pm »

...how would someone know it was you?

Because I had two pugs.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up