Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ... (11-13-03)  (Read 5874 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MSC

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 142
    • View Profile
... 11/13
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2003, 08:08:42 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
He's just groggy. I mean the man's clearly been asleep for like a year. Give him a minute to wake up and I'm sure he'll be fine.


I disagree.  

Check out the stains on his shirt and the 5 o'clock (or later?) shadow.  An ice cream man in this kind of sorry state can only be bad news.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
... 11/13
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2003, 09:33:22 pm »

The ice cream man is perhaps the scariest Wilford Brimley clone ever. As for the Gacy connections... well, I'm just glad Philippe didn't want to go as a clown this year.

I, too, worry about Philippe, but then it hits me: I'm worrying about a comic strip featuring an otter in a bee costume being menaced by a Wilford-Brimley-looking ice-cream-serving cat and a second cat with a handlebar mustache and a wife-beater. I have a feeling Onstad's aiming for the absurdity angle, too.

Quote from: "Mistah West"
Beef and Molly have their first baby in heaven.

What would they name it? I'm picturing something like "Javascript Raymond Kazenzakis."
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
... 11/13
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2003, 09:38:26 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
cheerful frozen dairy service


I don't know what it is about that phrase that compelled me to read it over and over and over and laugh.
Logged
goose means greedy

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
... 11/13
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2003, 09:47:18 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"

What would they name it? I'm picturing something like "Javascript Raymond Kazenzakis."


Surely Beef is so geeky he'd want to name it ECMAScript instead. Or at least I am...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
... 11/13
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2003, 09:53:03 pm »

Slink, you beat me to it.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
... 11/13
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2003, 09:53:06 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Mistah West"
Beef and Molly have their first baby in heaven.

What would they name it? I'm picturing something like "Javascript Raymond Kazenzakis."


He'd probably work it out so the initials were an extention, but I can't think of any offhand that end with k.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
... 11/13
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2003, 09:53:57 pm »

JDK.

FeeReep

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
... 11/13
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2003, 12:45:46 am »

Quote
And...what happened to Captain Impossibles? So oft first to post, perhaps he has turned his sled back into a bong?


Rest assured, captain impossibles has been dealt with.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
... 11/13
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2003, 05:55:36 am »

I dig the beadboard on the walls.
Iscreaman has 3 hairs, just like Homer Simpson.  
He also wears a nice vest.  Plus an arm garter.
Why does the cash register show a "I" rung up?

This place has lovely glassware.  
Why is that?

Suddenly Iscreaman has eyebrows.
Eyebrows!
What is he thinking?

Phillippe doesn't know.
He wants to know.
Life is very confusing now.
And the bee suit is very hot and sweaty.

It isn't beadboard.
It's wallpaper.
Thick, expensive wallpaper.
But wallpaper just the same.

I have a stain on my shirt.
And understated eyebrows.
What do you want?
What do you want?

Did I just write a poem, jough?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
... 11/13
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2003, 06:15:34 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Did I just write a poem, jough?


No.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
... 11/13
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2003, 06:21:43 am »

Zing!
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up