Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cool sex  (Read 11930 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #75 on: December 12, 2008, 04:50:51 am »

Yeah, but what's wrong with just being honest.  Why can't it be just "Hey, you look great and I'd like to have sex with you."  Why is that creepy?  It's honest and straightforward. 

This is the world I wish I lived in when I was single.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2008, 06:12:38 am »

I think a lot of my girl problems are caused by the belief that girls do not want to kiss boys, and that the things boys do to lead to that situation are somehow... tricks.

That will seem irrelevant when she's smoking your pole.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2008, 07:59:01 am »

*I was trying to say, I have realized now that that is not how it actually works.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2008, 09:24:40 am »

Dan, you need to say it in a way the people will understand.  Thanks for making things clearer Paul.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2008, 01:39:26 pm »

The problem is we've been co-opted into the females' pervasive need for romance and dissembling.  Bah.

Well, you know, this goes way back. We need to have some reassurance that you'll still be around later to drag home animal corpses for the children to eat. Romance shows that you're willing to make an effort.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2008, 02:10:26 pm »

In my experience, rolling over in the middle of the night, waking my spouse, and saying, "Wanna do it?" led to a mild argument over the importance of foreplay. 

In other words, I think if you guys got what you say you want, you'd regret it. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2008, 02:26:11 pm »

In my experience, rolling over in the middle of the night, waking my spouse, and saying, "Wanna do it?" led to a mild argument over the importance of foreplay.

He didn't want foreplay, he just needed a fluffer.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2008, 02:35:58 pm »

I offered to fluff, I dunno what the problem was. 

Maybe I should have taken off my sweat##### first. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2008, 01:52:22 am »

Well, you know, this goes way back. We need to have some reassurance that you'll still be around later to drag home animal corpses for the children to eat. Romance shows that you're willing to make an effort.

So you're suggesting the ol' "club her on the head and drag her back to the cave by her ponytail method"?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2008, 05:16:06 am »

Worked for me. 

Oh, wait -- you mean the dude is supposed to do the clubbing? 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2009, 03:50:08 am »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up