Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1,000th Post  (Read 4590 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
1,000th Post
« on: November 13, 2003, 09:34:45 am »

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
1,000th Post
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2003, 12:38:18 pm »

Ah, mad props, my friend.
Logged
goose means greedy

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
1,000th Post
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2003, 02:06:55 pm »

You are the King.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
1,000th Post
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2003, 02:22:05 pm »

That's just scary!
1000 posts that is, the T-Shirt is classy. You should start a Beef style collection.
(stamps: I want my With Hunter Robin T already!)
Well, two to go for me...

*raises a glass to Jough*
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

V-Adore

  • Guest
1,000th Post
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2003, 09:38:49 pm »

I love the word "Faquewood." It gets less pronounceable the more you look at it.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
1,000th Post
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2003, 09:49:04 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I love the word "Faquewood." It gets less pronounceable the more you look at it.


Like the new Nintendo iQue. (which someone on slashdot opined was supposed to be pronounced as 'IQ, like Intelligence Quotitiatiaton'. Of which he scored a 39).
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
1,000th Post
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2003, 09:49:28 pm »

Thank you, gang.

I guess I can't pretend to not be a geek anymore.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
1,000th Post
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2003, 09:50:58 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Thank you, gang.

I guess I can't pretend to not be a geek anymore.


It's OK. We never believed you anyway!

(oooooh, Molly. My dog will be proud!)
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
1,000th Post
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2003, 11:11:58 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
That's just scary!
1000 posts that is


Like you have room to talk Ms. Molly (In Heaven)

Of course I'm third in line (even about JL. JL!) So it's not like I have room to talk.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
1,000th Post
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2003, 11:14:20 pm »

Number ten, about tied with side_show though.... Oh yeah.
Logged
goose means greedy

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
1,000th Post
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2003, 11:15:44 pm »

Wow!  That was cool.  




(to explain, side _ show is apparently the new *#*#*)
Logged
goose means greedy

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
1,000th Post
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2003, 07:50:06 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Number ten, about tied with Smells though.... Oh yeah.


I'm #12.  I'm not even trying.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
1,000th Post
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2003, 05:47:19 pm »

I creep, ever-vigilantly, towards 500 and what I assume is "King of the Make-Outs" rank. At which point I will probably give up before 600 and buy a custom title already.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
1,000th Post
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2003, 10:14:52 pm »

I never know what the hell mine will be.

And I like it that way.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
1,000th Post
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2003, 12:24:42 am »

Looks like I'd be either Todd or Chucklebot.  
I like being a portion of an 80s icon, though.
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: [1]   Go Up