Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seven-Kinky! The Japanese have found Ray's banjo!  (Read 2029 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Seven-Kinky! The Japanese have found Ray's banjo!
« on: November 14, 2008, 03:18:31 pm »

Tomorrow has made a phone call to today. AIIIIGHT?


Compare and contrast:


http://www.urlesque.com/2008/11/13/ghetto-fabulous-genghis-kahn

with

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03012005


AIIGHT?

Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Seven-Kinky! The Japanese have found Ray's banjo!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 03:37:07 pm »

Dude are you one of those people who has clippings from magazines and newspapers taped on your wall with red marker and string connecting key phrases sent to you from headquarters?
(I once knew a guy who was so paranoid, he thought the players in the huddle on tv were talking about him.)
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Seven-Kinky! The Japanese have found Ray's banjo!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 03:47:19 pm »

Dude are you one of those people who has clippings from magazines and newspapers taped on your wall with red marker and string connecting key phrases sent to you from headquarters?
(I once knew a guy who was so paranoid, he thought the players in the huddle on tv were talking about him.)

It's easier to track the dependencies by entering the text into a relational database and setting foreign keys. Newsprint has psychoactive chemicals embedded in it that pacifies the mind and makes you one of the willing sheeple -- but it degrades over time, which is why newspapers print multiple times in a week. As the chemical degrades, it leaves the paper discolored, which is why old newsprint yellows over time.

The worst thing you can do with the newspaper, however, is use it to line bird cages. Just like ketamine is a dissociative psychotic in humans, yet a simple anesthetic for other mammals such as hosss; this psychoactive chemical serves to dull the emotions of mammals but it actually heightens the memories of birds. This makes sense because birds use their limbic system and parts of the cerebellum which in mammals are the emotion areas as navigational aids and to remember their song. Thus, putting the newsprint in their cage will make them all individual recorders of whatever goes on in your household, which is then reported from bird to bird in a peer to peer network of so-called "birdsong". Each individual song makes no sense, but if you syncopate it much like Hedy Lamarr discovered when she discovered spread-spectrum encoding, you can see that all birds are talking about us all the time.

This technique was discovered in Roman times, when the consuls used birds to spy on the plebeians, hence the need for augurs. A day when birds spied on the plebs was deemed "auspicious"  (from avis) ... so as to trick the poor fools into their bird-sympathizing.

This is why you should cultivate as many cats as possible at all times. Not only are cats natural predators of these stoolpigeons (where did you think the phrase came from?) but toxoplasmosis naturally inoculates the brain against the pyschoactive newsprint chemical. It is otherwise harmless to humans. But of course THEY won't have you believe that, so they make a bunch of LIES! And Lies they are. I am totally fine, in fact BETTER than the sheeple around me, thanks to miss Precious Perfect, Tom-Tom, Ranger, Piper, Trig Catston, Yum-Yum, Fluffy, Veruca, Pookie, Princess, Sylvester, and ... hm, perhaps I shouldn't list the heirs to my fortune in a public forum. Suffice it to say that I am safe from this avian conspiracy.

So, in conclusion, WAKE UP SHEEPLE! RON PAUL '08! (the *REAL* '08, not the year the bird-drugs have MADE you think it is).  And finally, a threat so grave that you must burn it into your bird-addled minds:

Tomorrow. Chicken.

Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Seven-Kinky! The Japanese have found Ray's banjo!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 04:09:55 pm »

I knew birds couldn't be trusted.

Eat more chicken!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Seven-Kinky! The Japanese have found Ray's banjo!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 04:13:34 pm »

I knew birds couldn't be trusted.

Eat more chicken!

After seeing an episode of Bizarre Foods, I'm hell bent on trying puffin.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Seven-Kinky! The Japanese have found Ray's banjo!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 01:51:31 am »

batshitinsane

I can't tell if that makes me less or more inclined to go on that trip to Greenland with you.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 02:06:46 am by Golfhaus »
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Seven-Kinky! The Japanese have found Ray's banjo!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 03:41:35 am »

I can't tell if that makes me less or more inclined to go on that trip to Greenland with you.

THE MIND CONTROL RAYS ARE DEFLECTED BY THE VAN ALLEN BELTS AT THAT LATITUDE
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Seven-Kinky! The Japanese have found Ray's banjo!
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2008, 06:39:11 am »

After seeing an episode of Bizarre Foods, I'm hell bent on trying puffin.

Here I had assumed Bobby was always puffin. Shows what I know.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Seven-Kinky! The Japanese have found Ray's banjo!
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2008, 06:58:55 am »

Here I assumed he'd tried puffin but was very tentative and polite about it.

You know. Tried puffin but didn't inhale.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Seven-Kinky! The Japanese have found Ray's banjo!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2008, 06:19:38 pm »

Here I assumed he'd tried puffin but was very tentative and polite about it.

You know. Tried puffin but didn't inhale.

Ironically, the best kind of puffin is smoked puffin.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Seven-Kinky! The Japanese have found Ray's banjo!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 03:58:09 am »

I'm hell bent on trying puffin.

God damnit.   If you manage to make that happen let me know.   I'd make an exception to my usual proclivities for that.

Koo koo for cocoa puffins.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Seven-Kinky! The Japanese have found Ray's banjo!
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 04:19:16 am »

God damnit.   If you manage to make that happen let me know.   I'd make an exception to my usual proclivities for that.

Koo koo for cocoa puffins.

Have you ever heard that Infected Mushroom song "Converting Vegetarians" ?
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up