Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK  (Read 11025 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2008, 07:36:38 pm »

I feel obligated to post this link: http://orezscu.blogspot.com/2005/10/rays-mind-menses.html

YES.  Thank you.  I swear I searched T's blog for "pepper" and it came up empty.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

sje46

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56010
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2008, 01:28:15 am »

I gave as many sodas as I could beause I want to be friends. :)
Logged

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2008, 02:44:18 am »

Well, well, well. Fancy meeting you here, sje.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2008, 02:51:15 am »

I gave as many sodas as I could beause I want to be friends. :)


Want us to like you?

Be clever.  Be witty.  Be brash, obscure, rude, cutting, pretentious, insightful, pithy, polished, knowledgeable, gruff or whatever you like.  Just be entertaining.

Talking about cans is boring.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2008, 02:55:15 am »

Oh shiiiiit.  It's invasion of the assbar snatchers.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2008, 02:58:20 am »

Do I have to be worried about my assbar? Because it took a long time to gauge this thing up. I normally am pretty comfortable hanging out here sans ******, but now I'm not so sure.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 03:12:08 am by JorgeFabregas »
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2008, 03:01:08 am »

Sucks to your ass-bar.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2008, 03:02:25 am »

Oh man.

Does everyone remember what the most boring part of being fifteen and on the internet was? Other than ASCII porn.

That's right... message board wars. For Christ's sakes, no. How about no?

Let's not do that at all.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2008, 04:58:29 am »

Oh man, I never really saw much ascii porn but I do recall waiting for what seemed like ages for a single picture of a nude lady to download, then realizing that the picture was so completely not rude at all.

That frustration may have been what pushed me towards erotic stories for a few years there.
Logged

sje46

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56010
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2008, 05:12:12 am »

HOLY CHRIST STOP BEING SO HOSTILE

Seriously.  I come here just to be on yet another forum, and all you guys can do is keep calling me a troll, which is clearly not my intention.  I defended Assetbar because you were calling people there complete morons. . .which they definitely are not.  Then I joke around about the cans thing and you guys jump down my throat about that.  It is boring to talk about cans.  Well it's your system!  Jeez.  I gave you all cans instead of taking them away for a reason.  How does that indicate a message board war?  It doesn't.
People on Assetbar talk about you like you're all Comic Book Guys, and I kinda see it.  I just wanted to see if you were really like what they said you were like, and you guys are just so hung up on my being from Assetbar.  Just shut up already.  Jesus.

Also: Hey rowboat.  Sup, dude?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2008, 06:55:01 am »

Be... cause ending it by tacking on an omnious shout-out to some other dude from assbar with the suggestion that behind him there are legion...

That ain't trolly at all. *eye-rolly emoticon*
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2008, 06:55:25 am »

you guys are just so hung up on my being from Assetbar.

Is that like being from history?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 07:05:16 am by jaydub »
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2008, 06:59:08 am »

Quote
Be... cause ending it by tacking on an omnious shout-out to some other dude from assbar with the suggestion that behind him there are legion...

That ain't trolly at all. *eye-rolly emoticon*

You... are being... kind of... ridiculously paranoid.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2008, 07:08:40 am »

Or... AM... I?

...?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

sje46

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56010
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2008, 07:39:03 am »

I think so.  Assetbar is not exactly 4chan.

(Attack, 4chan, attack!)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up