Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK  (Read 10949 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2008, 08:12:50 am »

in before not your personal army
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2008, 09:48:37 am »

rule 1 and 2
only newfags care about rule 1 and 2
etc. etc.

Can we get back to cat cocks now?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2008, 11:19:26 am »

all you guys can do is keep calling me a troll

I was only trying to help.

I... I thought we had an understanding.

Don't you want to be best friends?

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2008, 12:23:44 pm »


People on Assetbar talk about you like you're all Comic Book Guys, and I kinda see it.

OK people the bickering and insulting is getting old but at least bicker and insult comprehensibly. I have no idea if that is meant as an insult and I don't know what a "4chan" is and refuse to Google in order to follow a stupid argument.

Either play nice, or bicker interestingly, already.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2008, 01:53:18 pm »

OK people the bickering and insulting is getting old but at least bicker and insult comprehensibly. I have no idea if that is meant as an insult and I don't know what a "4chan" is and refuse to Google in order to follow a stupid argument.

Either play nice, or bicker interestingly, already.

4chan is credited with creating PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE. As well as stuff like Rickrolling, but the PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE thing alone is bad enough.
Logged

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2008, 03:01:29 pm »

No need to bicker any longer, 'cause look what was just posted on the Achewood page:

Quote from: Mr. Onstad
Multiple blog updates over the Thanksgiving holiday, beginning with A Journey Into Reason

Christmas came early, motherfucker!
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2008, 03:53:13 pm »

I half expect to see:

"Happy Thanksgiving! Blogs have been moved the Achewood Premium section."
Logged

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2008, 04:06:09 pm »

You shut your mouth!
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2008, 04:16:06 pm »

But he's just talkin' 'bout getting shafted!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2008, 04:20:04 pm »

I Googled PLEASE DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE and the top result was this thread.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2008, 08:59:55 pm »

lolcat is a filter for a word we are not to say on here, is why.

it has to do with laughing cats.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2008, 09:09:16 pm »

That's my thread!
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2008, 11:26:04 pm »

lolcat is a filter for a word we are not to say on here, is why.

Wait.. what the hell just happened?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2008, 11:42:11 pm »

Wait.. what the hell just happened?
lоlcats wear rоbоt pаnts?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up