Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers  (Read 5144 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
« on: December 05, 2008, 02:19:23 am »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12042008
Ray is only trying to do what is right for society, his body is telling him this.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 02:42:54 am »

Holy crap! Two achewood strips in one week!  I am overcome!

I have no idea what Vald meant by "gettink his decision on how it goes with the shit-hot mother sex peppers."  I want to know if Ray knows or if he, too, was puzzled but just decided to keep moving. Vlad seems like the kind of guy you don't want to get into a complicated conversation with.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 03:07:18 am »

Ray does not have the thing of armpit.
Phew.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 03:19:09 am »

What could the "thing in armpit" be?  I'm thinking bubonic plague.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 03:52:35 am »

ooohhhh shiiiiiiiit

I imagine the cat c*ck flops to a different thigh with every iteration of "mocha."
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 05:02:19 am »

Can I stop imagining that now please? I know I want to but my brain won't let me.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2008, 05:18:28 am »

I don't think the chica wants mocha.
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 06:42:40 pm »

I don't get the Jason and the Argonauts reference.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 07:35:38 pm »

Heroes going through trials and struggle and adventure and claymated skeletons.

Is it bad form to suspect from the Roast Beef character that Chris has actual issues with clinical depression and he might not be doing so hot at the moment?  I know when I'm in the shit, the most visible sign to others is that I don't get a damn thing done when I say I will.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 07:39:47 pm »

I think what with him just having come back from Austin and just about to go to LA for book signings, his problem is more likely to be overexuberance. Which seems like a better explanation of the foolishness of trying to update Windows before posting a comic.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 01:16:58 am »

the most visible sign to others is that I don't get a damn thing done when I say I will.

So Onstad's been suffering from a major depressive episode constantly since 2001?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 06:04:34 am »

No, I know what Jason and the Argonauts is, I just don't get what Onstad meant when he said he was "doing the Jason and the Argonauts thing with the software".
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 09:01:22 pm »

You mean that your experience installing software is never anything like this?

Heroes going through trials and struggle and adventure and claymated skeletons.

You're a lucky person.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 09:06:16 pm »

Where else is modern man supposed to get his trial by fire? There are no more dragons or giants to slay, but there is Microsoft.

(if you own a mac you're a pussy and would have died of a tootache or something in the old days)
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: 4 December 2008 - Shit-hot mother sex peppers
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 10:03:18 pm »

Where else is modern man supposed to get his trial by fire? There are no more dragons or giants to slay, but there is Microsoft.

(if you own a mac you're a pussy and would have died of a tootache or something in the old days)

Greatest post ever.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up