Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!  (Read 1863 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
« on: December 13, 2008, 04:42:10 pm »

Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 11:45:52 pm »

awesome
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 07:05:02 pm »

holy shit.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 11:29:59 pm »

It's like most mash ups, not as good as either one of the songs it's mashing.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 11:42:20 pm »

It's like most mash ups, not as good as either one of the songs it's mashing.

This mash-up is better than the sum of its parts however: Link here.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 03:18:48 am »

While the general public may not know what a rick roll is I however saw that coming from a mile away.

It's a good one though, I'll give you that.

Can I use that link?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 03:28:46 am »

Are people doing reverse Rick Rolls yet, where someone clicks a link trying to get to some variant of a Rick Roll and its just Madeline Albright giving a speech about Syria or something?

Bright Brick'd?

Call me nuts but my favourite part of internet memes is when a well-placed deconstruction puts a fuckin' stake through the heart.

Only my total lack of internet graphical intellect prevented me from creating "All Your Base Ate My Balls" for example.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 03:57:58 am »

While the general public may not know what a rick roll is I however saw that coming from a mile away.

It's a good one though, I'll give you that.

Can I use that link?

Be my guest. I actually wasn't "rick rolling" you, inasmuch as I promised it was something else and it turned out to be rick astley. It was exactly what I said it was: a mashup. It just HAPPENED to be one with Mr. Astley.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2008, 03:59:49 am »

Are people doing reverse Rick Rolls yet, where someone clicks a link trying to get to some variant of a Rick Roll and its just Madeline Albright giving a speech about Syria or something?

Bright Brick'd?

Call me nuts but my favourite part of internet memes is when a well-placed deconstruction puts a fuckin' stake through the heart.

Only my total lack of internet graphical intellect prevented me from creating "All Your Base Ate My Balls" for example.

If you are willing to start a trend, I'd like to start Shine Rolling. (warning: this video is cheesy beyond compare and yet ODDLY COMPELLING!) -- I call it SHINE ROLLING

I need to bring back the Swedish Music Video of the Day thing.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2008, 05:31:39 am »

If you are willing to start a trend, I'd like to start Shine Rolling. (warning: this video is cheesy beyond compare and yet ODDLY COMPELLING!) -- I call it SHINE ROLLING

I need to bring back the Swedish Music Video of the Day thing.

WOW!  It's like cliched in so many dimensions.  Multi-media trite.

Musical cliches, visual cliches, lyrical cliches.

Man oh man.

But the production values are pretty much great.  Somebody obviously put a bunch of money in to that.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2008, 08:29:38 am »

Once that chick with the mustache punched Doctor Doom in the face, I simply could not look away.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES! ACE OF SPADES!
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2008, 10:34:05 pm »

Nabubrush passed this mashemup to me recently and it has been in my morning gym playlist.

Today I ellipticized to it.  Fast paced. Quality.   
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up