Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood My bicycle is parked in the living room. A tub of tartar sauce sits open on the counter. Truly, the evidence of a wife being away too long.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FFO  (Read 939 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
FFO
« on: December 13, 2008, 06:25:03 pm »

It's Friday Face Off.

I don't really know why, but I found this extremely funny late last night.  Especially the 7th place finisher for some reason.  I may have been delirious.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up