Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No more ebay?  (Read 1288 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
No more ebay?
« on: December 14, 2008, 08:28:45 pm »

Original art page launched
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: No more ebay?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 09:32:18 pm »

I suppose in these troubled times, cutting out the middle man makes sense?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: No more ebay?
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 09:50:25 pm »

He gets a lot more exposure on his own site than he ever did on ebay.  He doesn't need them.

Of course I thought the title referred to ebay going out of business because I have heard they aren't doing well.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: No more ebay?
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 02:15:24 am »

Of course I thought the title referred to ebay going out of business because I have heard they aren't doing well.

When the hell did e-bay stop being an auction site?

I mean, there are still some auctions, but most everything is "Buy it Now"  WTF?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up