Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: THIS DUDE BANGED AIRWOLF!!  (Read 2443 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
THIS DUDE BANGED AIRWOLF!!
« on: December 19, 2008, 07:43:26 pm »

http://www.asylum.com/2008/05/27/mechaphiliac-admits-to-having-sex-with-1-000-cars/

"I'm banging Airwolf because I have Airwolf.  Nothing could make more sense right now given the situation."
Logged
ACHIEVE

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: THIS DUDE BANGED AIRWOLF!!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 07:54:57 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: THIS DUDE BANGED AIRWOLF!!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 11:35:34 pm »

It takes more than perversion for something like this, vision is the only real explanation.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: THIS DUDE BANGED AIRWOLF!!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 02:56:04 am »

Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: THIS DUDE BANGED AIRWOLF!!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 09:16:47 pm »

Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: THIS DUDE BANGED AIRWOLF!!
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 03:04:53 am »

Oh, that is brilliant. I just spent the last two hours watching Kids In The Hall, and then I come here and see that. That is what Jung was talking about.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: THIS DUDE BANGED AIRWOLF!!
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 03:10:58 am »

I hadn't been watching them when I discovered that, but they were on my brain. Kind of on a short list of shit to watch (after I finished Arrested Development again, which took a while).
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: THIS DUDE BANGED AIRWOLF!!
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 04:58:55 am »

Whenever I watch Kids in the Hall I always wonder when something funny is gonna happen.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up