Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 22 December 2008 - This Month: BEN  (Read 4007 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: 22 December 2008 - This Month: BEN
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 08:27:17 pm »

**EDIT: Turbo Ninja, where the hell did you get that cuh-razy school picture of a '70s era kid with a manchild mustache?? That is creepy and hilarious at the same time.

http://listoftheday.blogspot.com/2008/06/bad-studio-portraits-of-day.html

When I was in 5th grade I was a little afraid of moving up to the middle school because the 8th graders looked like this guy. 

Not pictured: Jean jacket, big hairbrush sticking out of back pocket, cigarette butt salvaged from ashtray outside Dairy Mart.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 22 December 2008 - This Month: BEN
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 09:59:38 pm »

Mrs. Haus and I just had an interesting conversation last night about the porn that we each preferred. As it turns out, we like completely opposite things.

Unless you prefer men-on-men and she prefers women-on-women, I don't think it's a deal breaker.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: 22 December 2008 - This Month: BEN
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2008, 03:13:10 am »

Somebody please help: what is that logo on the front of Ray's shirt?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 22 December 2008 - This Month: BEN
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2008, 03:37:52 am »

Some kind of shark explorer, I think.

"I claim this land for shark!" and all that.

Sharko Polo, maybe.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 22 December 2008 - This Month: BEN
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2008, 04:29:36 pm »

Land sharks are really the scariest things if you think about them.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: 22 December 2008 - This Month: BEN
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2008, 05:32:41 pm »

Somebody please help: what is that logo on the front of Ray's shirt?


Gotcha.  They still use it as a subtle touch on their website but I can't remember the last time I'd seen anyone actually wearing their brand.  Of course, I live in Ohio and surf ain't our specialty.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up