Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I love my life!  (Read 3342 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I love my life!
« on: November 16, 2003, 07:12:56 am »

And I love you all.

Thank you.

Goodnight.

FeeReep

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
I love my life!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2003, 03:50:52 pm »

Everyone congratulate jough on getting mad rutty last night.
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
I love my life!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2003, 04:41:03 pm »

Dammit jough, do those of us with hella depression a favor and keep that to yourself!

Time to listen to Sea Change on repeat til I lapse into a coma...
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I love my life!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2003, 07:39:25 pm »

You're right, Mite.  It was just the combination of afterglow and a bottle and a half of Merlot that prompted my uncharacteristicly enthusiastic outburst.

I do love you all, as I would my own children, though.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
I love my life!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2003, 07:54:19 pm »

Please don't touch me there.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
I love my life!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2003, 08:41:10 pm »

NOT THE BUCKLE   OH PLEASE NOT THE BUCKLE

hey, somebody had to say it...
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I love my life!
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2003, 04:16:55 pm »

It was actually Cabernet, but that would have ruined the rhyme.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I love my life!
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2003, 06:42:01 pm »

I like snarky Jough better.

Glad to hear you got your ashes hauled, though.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
I love my life!
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2003, 07:50:16 pm »

Too much information!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
I love my life!
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2003, 08:00:48 pm »

I now have this bizarrely pervasive mental image of Jough doing Ray's "gettin' the bone on" victory dance.

("Six times?!")
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
I love my life!
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2003, 08:41:06 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Glad to hear you got your ashes hauled, though.

This is a fantastic euphamism, and I will make a point to use it in a sentence today.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
I love my life!
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2003, 07:59:13 am »

I love y'all, too...and it's three AM.  Until now, I didn't realize it came twice a day.  

I just had a conversation with my printer.  Damn, I'm goofy after midnight...
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up