Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 2082 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nice Mike

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Hello all
« on: December 26, 2008, 03:54:01 am »

I figured I should just register at the forum since I seem unable to convert my friends to Achewood and they're sick of hearing me go on about it. Cheers.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 04:09:05 am »

Howdy Mike.  Welcome to the board.  I know, some people just don't get it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Hello all
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 04:15:01 am »

Hi Mike.

Why do I get the feeling somewhere along the way, his screenname will change to something a little less nice?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hello all
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 04:49:29 am »

hello there.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Hello all
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 05:42:09 am »

Hello. I am also Mike.

Sometimes I am also nice but other times not so much.

It is good that I sometimes cross the line out of niceness trying to be funny or being an ideologue.

This way, your name is not redundant.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Hello all
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 05:52:03 am »

Welcome to the board.  Stay classy.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2008, 06:46:06 am »

Welcome! I suppose we'll have to take your name at face value, seeing as how you only have the one post. So...post more!
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2008, 07:15:09 am »

Or perhaps he is nice in the same way that Pete is nice.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2008, 08:07:38 am »

Been a while since we've had a new poster who actually started a thread to introduce themselves. Hello Mike, nice to meet you.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 09:50:48 am »

So I guess Nice Mike didn't want to join our group, he just wanted to say hello.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2009, 09:51:39 pm »

Or perhaps he is nice in the same way that Pete is nice.
This is the way in which I interpreted his handle.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up