Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Download Site  (Read 1058 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Download Site
« on: December 26, 2008, 08:40:57 pm »

link

Try to ignore the weird political shit.  On the left hand side scroll down for some really sweet downloads.

I just snagged this and it's excellent, five stars.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Download Site
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 04:41:50 am »

They have a boot of Nirvana's last American concert up (Jan 8, 1994).

I had tickets to the Jan 6, 1994 concert in Spokane WA.   It was a makeup show, since they weren't able to get into Spokane some months earlier due to poor road conditions.  The original show had the Breeders opening for them, which I was excited about. 

I took a pass on the make up show, since I didn't care for the Butthole Surfers at the time.  The next rationalization is the best one.

"I'll catch 'em next time."

Whoops!
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Download Site
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 06:18:39 am »

Yeah, that kinda happened to me with Lynyrd Skynyrd.  ZZ Top played on Thanksgiving and Skynyrd played the day after.  This was in 1976 and I was 14.  My dad said I could only go to one.  I choose ZZ Top.

However, Top kicked nine kinds of ass that day.  It still registers in my mind as one of the best shows I've seen.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up