Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUAMB Twitters  (Read 2999 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB Twitters
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 11:32:48 pm »

Neither.  I'm just paranoid that one of my cousins is going to Google me, follow a mile-long link trail, connect this board to me, and tell my (very sheltered and somewhat prudish) family that I use curse words and talk about sex with strangers on the internet. 

Sounds like your cousins have a lot of time on their hands.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB Twitters
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2009, 02:20:23 am »

Sounds like your cousins have a lot of time on their hands.

You have NO IDEA. 

Yeah that had occurred to me so I tried to be indirect. Quote further modified for super-secret anonymity.

Awww, you're so sweet.  But I don't think it's an issue.  My cousins may be bored drama queens with nothing of consequence to occupy their time, but they're not very bright, either.  I doubt they could follow the rather indirect line and get from there to here. 

Just in case, though: I'm not talking about you, [insert cousin's name].  I'm talking about my other cousin, on the other side of the family.  You, of course, are great. 

Now stop snooping. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up