Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Who's up for a CD chain?  (Read 20931 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Who's up for a CD chain?
« Reply #90 on: December 24, 2003, 04:18:00 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Ben Folds and the Flaming Lips Are Forced To Make Sweet, Sweet Audio Love.")


Hey no fair stealing my ideas.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Who's up for a CD chain?
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2004, 03:11:35 pm »

I, too, have a newly created mix CD that I will trade straight up for a similar disc.  Track list available on request.

E-mails or PMs sent to Limmo, andalucia, AugustWest, jough, sjlimmer... did I miss anybody?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Who's up for a CD chain?
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2004, 02:56:17 am »

I am working on my mix disc.  It will be ready soon.  All that are interested please respond by pm.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Who's up for a CD chain?
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2004, 05:27:59 am »

I've also got a mix in the can.  e-, p-, or i-m me with your details.  I'll ship off the island and across the pond, as well.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Who's up for a CD chain?
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2004, 08:23:47 pm »

I mailed my mixes at lunch today to the 4 people who PM'ed me (Limmo, SJLimmer, Jough and Paul).  I know I got one e-mail that I accidentally deleted, so if anybody else wants one of mine let me know.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Who's up for a CD chain?
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2004, 08:35:13 pm »

for my part, CDs went out today to JL, August, CarlosdelV and Asherdan.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Who's up for a CD chain?
« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2004, 09:20:42 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I mailed my mixes at lunch today to the 4 people who PM'ed me (Limmo, SJLimmer, Jough and Paul).  I know I got one e-mail that I accidentally deleted, so if anybody else wants one of mine let me know.


You didn't reciprocate with the address there August.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Who's up for a CD chain?
« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2004, 09:33:06 pm »

It's in the envelope.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Who's up for a CD chain?
« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2004, 09:52:42 pm »

I sent mine for pmcd9, Asherdan and jldunston out yesterday morning.  AugustWest, as soon as I get your envelope, I send a Cd out your way as well.

Out of sheer obsession, I've already started another mix.  Keep your eyes open for the announcement of CD mix swap, round 2.

If anyone is interested.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Who's up for a CD chain?
« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2004, 10:48:05 pm »

Quote from: "sjlimmer"
Out of sheer obsession, I've already started another mix.  Keep your eyes open for the announcement of CD mix swap, round 2.

If anyone is interested.


OK, so I'm not alone/insane, then.
Logged

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
Who's up for a CD chain?
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2004, 11:46:02 pm »

Heeeeey *don't want to get deleted* ...felt all ill during December and forgot all about this mix trade business I posted to volunteer on before...

Anyway, I made a brilliant mix recently; it's saved on my recorder setlist, so I can always burn more copies ...PM if you want it.  (the setlist is somewhere on my lj if people are curious what is on it.. it's sort've obscure stuff though)...
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Who's up for a CD chain?
« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2004, 12:11:51 am »

Well, if people are willing to do the UK now I might join in part 2.
Need to fix my IRQ clashes.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Who's up for a CD chain?
« Reply #102 on: January 19, 2004, 05:11:24 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Well, if people are willing to do the UK now I might join in part 2.
Need to fix my IRQ clashes.


I'm down with the UK, it's not that much bread anyway.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Rumplestiltskin
« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2004, 07:52:26 pm »

My mixdisc is (finally) complete and I will be shipping early next week.  Anyone who is interested and hasn't previously notified me, now is the time to get in on the action.  Get 'em while they're hot people.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Who's up for a CD chain?
« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2004, 10:38:22 pm »

If anyone wants a copy of my mix (setlist is in the playlist thread), well, by all means, PM me up, doggs.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up