Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ricardo Montalban is Dead!  (Read 1385 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Ricardo Montalban is Dead!
« on: January 15, 2009, 02:19:06 am »

A casket, swathed in rich, Corinthian leather.

(Truth unknown, but that's how he should be laid to rest)

I've been getting emails entitled, "Khaaaaan!".
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Ricardo Montalban is Dead!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 06:43:55 pm »

My boy and I had a similar situation, where I mentioned Bruce Lee.

"Who?"

Obviously I'd made some oversights in raising him.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up