Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Number Six is dead  (Read 1561 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Number Six is dead
« on: January 15, 2009, 02:34:10 am »

Patrick McGoohan, The Prisoner, dead at 80.

I'm appalled to read that they're doing a remake. Count me out.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Number Six is dead
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 02:41:20 am »

I guess Rover finally got him.

Be seeing you.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Number Six is dead
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 03:05:07 am »

Noooo!
Actually I'm kind of surprised he was still alive.
I've still got that series sitting at home, I got up to the last DVD went and did something else and have never quite come back to it. Maybe this weekend is the time.

I want to make a joke about him being disappeared and waking up in the village but I'm actually too bummed. I'm sure someone else has done it anyway.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 03:09:57 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Number Six is dead
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 02:51:04 pm »

Patrick McGoohan, The Prisoner, dead at 80.

I'm appalled to read that they're doing a remake. Count me out.

They should have used Tricia Helfer to play his role in the remake, for extra laffs.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Number Six is dead
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 06:42:59 pm »

That's right where my head went as well, Magnum B.I.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up