Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'Ello  (Read 3084 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Anzio

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
'Ello
« on: January 19, 2009, 04:46:34 am »

New to these forums, not new to forums in general, so I'm no noob by any means. I've been reading Achewood since I read the article on Cracked.com listing the greatest webcomics of all time. I wish I had discovered it mush sooner, but what's done is done. So far, I've read through every single strip twice now, and I'll be reading through a third time sooner or later.

You'll come to know me in greater detail in time, but for now you may simply greet me with a hello. Or not, that's your choice, not mine. If you'd like to talk to me directly, my MSN Messenger handle is anziothepolarbear@live.com. I'm always on. Anyways, take care all, I'm gonna start roaming around the place now.

Cheers and waving

~Anzio
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ello
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 04:50:55 am »

Hello noob.  Pleased to meet you.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Anzio

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ello
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 04:51:53 am »

Somehow I felt like that was gonna happen.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ello
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 05:45:35 am »

I now have this stuck in my head:

'allo!
Did you just say "hello"?
No, I said "'allo" but that's close enough.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ello
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 06:13:57 am »

You'll come to know me in greater detail in time, but for now you may simply greet me with a hello.


Oh may we?  May we really?

 ::)
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ello
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 06:31:59 am »

Down, boy.  We'll scare off another one at this rate.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ello
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 06:52:11 am »

Have it your way, I suppose.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Anzio

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ello
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 01:29:38 am »

This welcome's about as warm as a well diggers ass. Oh well, gotta earn respect.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ello
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 01:42:50 am »

I for one am warmer than a well digger's ass. But I really have no way of substantiating that statement, so welcome!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ello
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 01:49:31 am »

You mean the well digger's ass that I ... boned?



Wait, no.
Logged

Anzio

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ello
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2009, 02:00:58 am »

I suppose that would make said ass slightly warmer. Mmm...
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 'Ello
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2009, 07:42:49 pm »

the asshole is very warm. I cannot testify as to how true it is for well-diggers.
hello.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: 'Ello
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 03:41:03 am »

WElfcome.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: [1]   Go Up