Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Wombat Day  (Read 8839 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Happy Wombat Day
« on: January 19, 2009, 06:09:20 pm »

Show your love for our favorite small furry animal by posting many many messages today in all fora.

Happy Birthday!!!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Wombat Day
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 06:15:46 pm »

I heard the pandas tried mating again just for you, wombat.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Wombat Day
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 06:18:12 pm »

Happy Birthday!
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Wombat Day
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 07:23:59 pm »

I like to think it has magical powers every day, but I won't get your hopes up.

Yeah, the pandas: in the Post it says that the pandas failed to mate so the vets "had to" inseminate. Um, "had to?"

But I am not going to complain about pandas on my birthday. Instead... oh right, instead I am going to pack up the kitchen so men can come on Wednesday and demolish it. Uh, let's complain about pandas some more, I think.

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Happy Wombat Day
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 07:27:10 pm »

My daughter's Webkinz pet is a panda.  She named her Lilly.

Oh wait, that's not complaining.  Happy birthday anyway.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Wombat Day
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 07:32:29 pm »

Happy Birthday, small cute and fuzzy!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Wombat Day
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 10:14:19 pm »

Happy *mumble-mumble*-th birthday!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Wombat Day
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 10:32:15 pm »

Wombat.  On my birthday I posted two Achewood related photos.  One was specifically a TOUAMB photo which got me in trouble  with my mother.

So I'm expecting some effort on your part.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Wombat Day
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 11:24:54 pm »

Well actually, I have spent the day packing up the whole kitchen and dining room because people are coming to demolish it on Wednesday, and have had a migraine for like four days, so I did not feel very celebratory nor have much time to spare, so I decided that I am going to celebrate my birthday on another day. I mean, if George Washington and those people can move their birthdays, why can't I? So, I will take some photos on Wombat's Birthday (Observed) which I hope will be this coming weekend.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Happy Wombat Day
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 11:45:50 pm »

I'll save my birthday greeting for then.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Wombat Day
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2009, 12:15:44 am »

I think if anyone wants to hold Wombat's Birthday Sales they should wait, too. There seems to be some other distracting celebration in the news right now.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Wombat Day
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 12:16:45 am »

Also, Happy Edgar Allan Poe's birthday.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Wombat Day
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2009, 12:47:26 am »

Also, Happy Edgar Allan Poe's birthday.

Did you know he burned the furniture in his college dorm room? Because when I was summer camp they wouldn't shut the hell up about it.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Wombat Day
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2009, 01:13:06 am »

I wonder how I'd feel if they held mattress and carpet sales in honor of my birthday.  I'm really not sure.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Wombat Day
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2009, 02:28:57 am »

I think I'd prefer if they held bake sales in honor of my birthday.

Cort, I never heard that about Poe and I suspect it is a summer camp campfire tale.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up