Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N. on The Daily Show  (Read 1304 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N. on The Daily Show
« on: January 20, 2009, 07:33:43 pm »

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=215929&title=Reagraham-Lincool

The hype man even looks a little like Ray.

Starts around 2:35
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 08:42:46 pm by JorgeFabregas »
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N. on The Daily Show
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 07:35:04 pm »

I love how anyone still able to beat-box is, by definition, over thirty and a dork. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N. on The Daily Show
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 07:43:24 pm »

Are you calling The Diabolical Biz Markie a dork?!
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N. on The Daily Show
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 11:30:15 pm »

Boulder, CO is filled with under 30 year old dorks who think taking drugs makes them cool (my type of place), and every time I was bored I could just start beat boxing at a party and get like this huge freestyle battle going.  It was fun.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: [1]   Go Up