Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 219460 times)

0 Members and 37 Guests are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2009, 01:13:29 am »

That made me think of this freakin' awesome blog post I read yesterday.
http://byneddiejingo.blogspot.com/2009/05/gphwarg-glarb-flang-rock.html
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2009, 02:26:55 am »

Things like that make me happy to be a part of the human race.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2009, 03:54:23 am »

Is never-been-kissed-at-15 such a huge tragedy? what is the normal age to have your first kiss?
What a weird thing to happen at a heavy metal show.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2009, 04:49:15 am »

That blog post reminded me of this story from The Moth's podcast, which I listen to religiously.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2009, 09:41:12 am »

its not you tube, and maybe it's cause i'm doing coke again, but http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/bad-lieutenant-port-of-new-orleans/trailer  stay til the end, last line is amazing, trust.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2009, 10:43:07 am »

I had to verify with other sources because that trailer was so bad I thought it was a parody.  I was like, that is too ridiculous to be real, but that really looks a lot like Nicolas Cage.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2009, 11:22:50 am »

its not you tube, and maybe it's cause i'm doing coke again, but http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/bad-lieutenant-port-of-new-orleans/trailer  stay til the end, last line is amazing, trust.

I can't understand why but I kind of want to see that now.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2009, 09:57:23 pm »

all eating thai food early in life.

My mother put herself through law school waitressing at Thai restaurants.

I think I imprinted on Thai food.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2009, 10:50:55 pm »

I had to verify with other sources because that trailer was so bad I thought it was a parody.  I was like, that is too ridiculous to be real, but that really looks a lot like Nicolas Cage.

Shoot him agian, his soul is still dancing HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.

Come On.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2009, 06:12:12 am »

yeah, is so good.

This from the man who directed the film with my favorite line ever: "I will marry my daughter, and found the purest dynasty."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2009, 07:45:15 pm »

Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2009, 02:32:16 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oBg8C6PMYo

... And then Pontiac ceased to exist. Seriously, that thing is absurd. A portable gas stove? A door that turns into an ice chest? Why TWO vacuums? What is the garden hose for?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 02:37:32 am by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2009, 03:41:03 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oBg8C6PMYo

... And then Pontiac ceased to exist. Seriously, that thing is absurd. A portable gas stove? A door that turns into an ice chest? Why TWO vacuums? What is the garden hose for?

I...I...want one.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2009, 06:53:09 am »

I...I...want one.

Me too.  That thing is awesome.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2009, 07:54:33 am »

Is it safe to have doors that just fall apart like that? Why is the commercial lacking in basic car infromation like MPG, engine size, and airbagss?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 104   Go Up