Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 221126 times)

0 Members and 42 Guests are viewing this topic.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2009, 09:46:17 pm »

I can't remember, does CUNT get filtered into cunt, or does cunt get filtered into CUNT?
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #181 on: October 29, 2009, 10:00:50 pm »

I can't remember, does CUNT get filtered into cunt, or does cunt get filtered into CUNT?

Yes?
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #182 on: October 29, 2009, 10:42:34 pm »

IIRC the children's story of CUNT Shortcake is something less family-friendly here at TOUAMB.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #183 on: October 29, 2009, 11:25:54 pm »

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #184 on: October 30, 2009, 12:08:56 am »

And all this time I thought YouTube comments were the dregs of the internet.

Also, this could be a new school of literary criticism. What would it be called?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #185 on: October 30, 2009, 05:55:05 am »

Thanks RB for bringing that to my attention.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #186 on: November 03, 2009, 10:50:47 pm »

Stains the Dog

Poor Fella!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #187 on: November 04, 2009, 02:06:23 am »

Stains the Dog

Poor Fella!
I am literally in love with Stains the Dog.  He was a fixture on The Soup last year, and thanks to Joel McHale promoting the poor thing and begging for him to be given a damn cupcake already, he finally did get (a bite of) one.  Also, his face is on t-shirts everywhere.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #188 on: November 04, 2009, 06:36:11 am »

Has autotune the news been on here yet?

They just... not only are they funny but some of them are actually also just good as songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnoD3NUux3M

Also, Gilgamesh shout-outs. Oh man. A sucker, I am, for Gilgamesh shout-outs.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #189 on: November 04, 2009, 02:10:19 pm »

So I basically just learned what auto-tune is. Previously I'd just thought of it as "that Daft Punk effect" so every time I heard it I just assume it was a Daft Punk song or remix.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #190 on: November 05, 2009, 03:50:08 am »

Has autotune the news been on here yet?

I guess it hasn't. How have we missed it?

If you're new to this you need to see the second one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBb4cjjj1gI

It introduces all of the important characters: the young-ish Einstein-looking druggie, the Angry Gorilla, and Katie Couric.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #191 on: November 05, 2009, 04:02:12 am »

I am also a fan of the newish recurrant character, the warhawk viking.

I don't know why, I just think that with the popularization of pirates and ninjas and zombies and vampires, vikings have gotten screwed over and...

That's sad. I mean, vikings have at least as much awesome potential as those other groups.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #192 on: November 05, 2009, 04:02:54 am »

fuck those groups.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #193 on: November 05, 2009, 06:39:34 am »

your favorite group sucks
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #194 on: November 05, 2009, 06:04:47 pm »

I think we need to organize hipster "Viking Walks" in our respective cities.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 104   Go Up