Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 219348 times)

0 Members and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #240 on: November 22, 2009, 05:12:15 am »

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it.
These guys trolled my school pretty hard. The three flamboyantly gay students used academic buildings to do horrible dance routines and posted them on youtube. Im not homophobic, and they look like they are at least having a good time with it, but to what end with all of this tricky commotion?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7goioD30T4
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #241 on: November 22, 2009, 05:53:06 am »

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it.

that is a talented individual who should eat healthily, more often.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #242 on: November 22, 2009, 06:00:08 am »

These guys trolled my school pretty hard. The three flamboyantly gay students used academic buildings to do horrible dance routines and posted them on youtube. Im not homophobic, and they look like they are at least having a good time with it, but to what end with all of this tricky commotion?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7goioD30T4

are magical properties, such as graceful/coordinated/rhythmic movement included in the gift basket dudes get when they come out of the closet?  someone must have forgotten these guys......
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #243 on: November 22, 2009, 09:11:13 am »

I like the idea of gay people getting a gift basket when they come out of the closet.

Sort of like a house-warming kinda deal. A gay-warming?

And it isn't like all the gifts would necessarily be gay-related, either, also things that'd just be useful to any person after a big change in their life.

Like a REALLY good sweater that'll hold up for years. Something you can just pull out of a drawer and know "this thing is definitely going to make me warm".

A year's pass for the local mass-transit system. A booklet of passes to a movie theatre. A roll of quarters, a beer bottle opener shaped like the Concorde jet.

Shit that'll just come in HANDY. And probably some super-gay stuff too.

EDIT: a Leatherman specifically for leathermen

Someone needs to get on this idea. Someone who actually "follows through" on "things".
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #244 on: November 22, 2009, 09:19:37 pm »

Paul?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #245 on: November 24, 2009, 07:00:18 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #246 on: November 24, 2009, 07:39:38 pm »


the muppets cover bohemian rhapsody

Mamaaaaah! Yoo hooo!

OMG ROTFL WTF BBQ!!!!ONE!!ELEVEN!!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #247 on: November 24, 2009, 07:44:30 pm »

Mamaaaaah! Yoo hooo!

OMG ROTFL WTF BBQ!!!!ONE!!ELEVEN!!

a person CAN NOT feel anything that isnt love for that video.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #248 on: November 25, 2009, 08:23:17 am »

I really like this kind of thumpy, twangy, not-as-easy-as-it-looks guitar playing.
Plus, what a great song.

Also great: this cover.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 08:26:23 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #249 on: November 25, 2009, 05:09:55 pm »

the muppets cover bohemian rhapsody

We should just lock this thread right now. It can't get any better than this.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #250 on: November 26, 2009, 07:16:54 am »

Yeah, HOLY SHIT. This is the greatest discovery of my life. This is why YouTube was invented. Thank you.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #251 on: November 26, 2009, 07:31:54 am »

Ah, the obscure muppet c*ck Bear, so called because he looks pretty much exactly like a c*ck.

A strange choice for a cameo.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #252 on: November 26, 2009, 10:00:02 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #253 on: November 26, 2009, 10:41:59 pm »

That Muppets video is fuck*ng FANTASTIC

Also Sam the Eagle = Mick McCarthy



and Alistair Darling



My contribution: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpJ6anurfuw&feature=related
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #254 on: November 27, 2009, 12:23:41 am »

You know, I'd never noticed just how long McCarthy's head is. Darling still sort of takes it for the eyebrows and the fact that he always looks that fuck*ng miserable.

It's always nice to learn.

(And I can't stop wandering about the place singing 'I see a little silhouette of a clam')
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 104   Go Up