Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 219424 times)

0 Members and 35 Guests are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #255 on: November 27, 2009, 02:03:55 pm »

If you like Super Mario....

You'll probably enjoy this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTo-wFfIXKo
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #256 on: November 30, 2009, 07:37:13 am »

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA


Can we please replace Rickrolling with this video?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #257 on: November 30, 2009, 07:40:51 am »

It's like if the Olsen Twins were Chinese and slightly less disturbing.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #258 on: November 30, 2009, 08:04:31 am »

I just... really like Dethklok is all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vva36XkA5E4

Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #259 on: December 03, 2009, 12:35:01 am »

Oh man, I need cable so I can watch adult swim.

If you like both beards and typefaces, you'll like this one.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #260 on: December 03, 2009, 12:59:18 am »

Oh man, I need cable so I can watch adult swim.

If you like both beards and typefaces, you'll like this one.
Uh-dobe? Ive always said uh-doe-Bee
And thanks. Ive now read one book, seen one documentary, and heard one song about fonts. I am a man who does a lot of things, but I am not a man who wanted to be exposed to so much font.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #261 on: December 03, 2009, 01:32:27 am »

a professor at this school apparently put up some kind of "font design rap" or "font design ballad" or something on youtube that design kids the world over love. I don't know how I would find it.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #262 on: December 03, 2009, 04:08:15 am »

It's never good when professors rap.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #263 on: December 03, 2009, 04:16:34 am »

Except for Professor Murder from "Mr. Show".

It would take, like, the Dalai Lama to out-rap Professor Murder.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #264 on: December 03, 2009, 04:18:56 am »

What about Large Professor?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #265 on: December 03, 2009, 04:26:53 am »

there is also a dean at this school who raps, and it is horrifying and embarrassing.

What is the deal with white people trying to rap, and not understanding that it isn't just saying things that rhyme? Meter, dude! flow! come on!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #266 on: December 03, 2009, 04:41:40 am »

one of the funniest things i've ever seen was a "freestyle jam" featuring a "crew" of white stoners versus one black dude of talent. the "crew" broke up after that "gig."

"thankfully."
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #267 on: December 03, 2009, 04:53:30 am »

What is the deal with the white people?
FTFY
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #268 on: December 03, 2009, 05:02:51 am »

Oh man, I need cable so I can watch adult swim.

If you like both beards and typefaces, you'll like this one.

Holy fuck, beards and typefaces...I have become moist.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #269 on: December 03, 2009, 06:48:44 am »

Holy fuck, beards and typefaces...I have become moist.

thats what were here for.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 104   Go Up