Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 220138 times)

0 Members and 40 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #405 on: February 25, 2010, 06:52:58 am »

I've seen that before.  It's funny because it's true.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #406 on: February 25, 2010, 12:03:16 pm »

Charlie Brooker is fuck*ng AMAZING

I cannot emphasise my love for him enough.

This is another good 'interesting' bit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBwepkVurCI
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 12:12:25 pm by Drygioni »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #407 on: February 26, 2010, 07:24:43 pm »

carolina chocolate drops-hit 'em up style(cover)
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #408 on: February 26, 2010, 07:31:36 pm »

Saw these guys as an interstitial video on PBS Kids today, between Word Girl and Caillou.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCXVCpcopa8
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #409 on: February 26, 2010, 08:10:39 pm »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #410 on: February 27, 2010, 12:55:25 am »

Saw these guys as an interstitial video on PBS Kids today, between Word Girl and Caillou.
Pretty cool.  Finding classical compositions you can dance to would be interesting, given the tricky time signatures that seem to predominate.  I liked the subtext, too.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #411 on: February 27, 2010, 04:28:36 am »

Judy's soccer gal pals sing Savage Garden: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1929479
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #413 on: March 02, 2010, 05:17:29 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wouG4GpL1-I

specifically 3:10 and 6:15
My wife is watching this with entirely too much enthusiasm.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #414 on: March 02, 2010, 03:43:42 pm »

Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #415 on: March 03, 2010, 04:34:40 am »

Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #416 on: March 03, 2010, 05:57:19 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx4cRw6TIIg&dupe=with_honor

YES. YES.
The music does not match everyone's mood. It sounds like a dance party and looks like a funeral.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #417 on: March 03, 2010, 07:16:54 pm »

the real deal starts at or near 1:00.  you can see the aftermath at about 1:24.

a kid rightly gets his ass handed to him
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #418 on: March 03, 2010, 07:20:58 pm »

Better call the amber lamps.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #419 on: March 03, 2010, 07:33:51 pm »

the real deal starts at or near 1:00.  you can see the aftermath at about 1:24.

a kid rightly gets his ass handed to him
Have you been in a cave?
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/epic-beard-man
NSFW http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Epic_Beard_Man


edit: nsfw label. -choop
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 08:04:42 pm by Choop »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 104   Go Up