Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 219585 times)

0 Members and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #435 on: March 12, 2010, 03:57:23 pm »

The Telegraph article linked from the BoingBoing page does makes it seem more credible.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #436 on: March 13, 2010, 01:01:54 am »

OK, let's get this back to a wholesome topic: animal abuse.

Animals abusing each other, that is.
http://www.break.com/index/cat-doesnt-let-dog-eat.html
Actually, if you look at the body language, the pug is having a blast in a sick way, but the cat wants to kill.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #437 on: March 13, 2010, 01:07:46 am »

I'm with Ashcroft, cats are fuck*ng evil.

Yes I know he probably doesn't actually think that, but I want to believe that he does.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #438 on: March 13, 2010, 06:43:11 am »

Were you doing acid at a wake, Paul?

Yeah, I guess I was. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #439 on: March 13, 2010, 04:04:45 pm »

Yeah, I guess I was. 

Paul, if the occasion ever presents itself, I'd like you to promise to dose at my wake too.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #440 on: March 13, 2010, 08:57:34 pm »

Paul, if the occasion ever presents itself, I'd like you to promise to dose at my wake too.

It's a deal.  Maaaan, I haven't done acid in over 20 years.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #441 on: March 13, 2010, 09:27:11 pm »

count me in.

i had some acid buddies in college that made a pact (there were three of them) to dose on each others' spinal fluid when they die. skeeved me out a lot, probably because i wasn't tripping when they told me about said pact.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #442 on: March 13, 2010, 11:10:50 pm »

Today I realized that the post-orgasmic sensations usually described as "afterglow" feels, to me, very much like being high on weed, except it doesn't last nearly as long.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #443 on: March 14, 2010, 01:26:08 am »

having not had it since college, i am reminded tonight of just how awesome hash is.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #444 on: March 14, 2010, 08:46:16 am »

Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #445 on: March 20, 2010, 07:09:14 am »

Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #446 on: March 20, 2010, 08:28:31 am »

A British homosexual man singing a southern rock anthem about sex with heavyset women.

We were meta years before we knew it.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #447 on: March 20, 2010, 01:27:31 pm »

Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #448 on: March 20, 2010, 08:25:13 pm »

Fat Bottomed Girls

it seems like stylistically, a capella and queen would clash.  yet, the harmonies can make for perfect cover versions.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #449 on: March 20, 2010, 09:53:56 pm »

http://www.break.com/index/we-got-that-b-roll.html

they've got that b-roll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIDjMCxNHSg

I never knew who mike tyson really was until I saw some of his interviews. my vote is for "genius".
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 10:11:01 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 104   Go Up