Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 219612 times)

0 Members and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #570 on: June 03, 2010, 01:50:36 pm »

So I was surprised today when I started shouting 'My Anus is bleeding' and people didn't know what I was referencing.
So I shared this with them, and now I'll share it with you, just in case.
It probably hasn't really held up that well since I saw it back in high school but eh, that's the way it goes.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #571 on: June 03, 2010, 02:01:58 pm »

Thanks for the memories there, Doc. It served as a momentary diversion to get this out of my head.
Quote from: youtube
This video contains content from Disney Channel, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Sometimes insane copyright laws mean I win.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #572 on: June 04, 2010, 03:31:34 pm »

My spoon is most definitely too big.

Yeah, I remember that. It was around the time of "Peanut Butter Jelly Time," IIRC.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #573 on: June 08, 2010, 08:02:40 pm »

Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #574 on: June 10, 2010, 12:10:03 am »

Per Ash's request.
http://www.youtube.com/user/adrianpl7#p/u/162/YQ4QJxmRS2A

She has 4 kids, by the way, high school age.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #575 on: June 10, 2010, 01:08:53 am »

Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #576 on: June 10, 2010, 01:49:52 am »

Best video combining two memes:  2 Girl 1 Cup reaction replies and Chimp Rapes Frog.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #577 on: June 10, 2010, 01:58:21 am »

Oh Christ that's funny.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #578 on: June 10, 2010, 02:01:29 am »

That frog has something in its throat.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #579 on: June 10, 2010, 02:02:26 am »

Oh shit! SO can'd!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #580 on: June 10, 2010, 08:37:11 am »

Good Lord!!!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #581 on: June 10, 2010, 03:09:22 pm »

Chimps gotta get his rape on.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #582 on: June 10, 2010, 04:02:30 pm »

So not clicking.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #583 on: June 10, 2010, 05:33:12 pm »

I found that lady pretty hot tbf. Am I cast fetishist now?
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #584 on: June 10, 2010, 06:03:17 pm »

I, also, found workout lady to be pretty fine. But then, I have a thing for athletic women in general, cast or no cast.

I find it a little gratifying to discover that Judy and I have the same taste in women. Perhaps there's hope for a three-way someday, after all?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 104   Go Up