Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 219965 times)

0 Members and 35 Guests are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #585 on: June 10, 2010, 06:03:28 pm »

Have a look at her non-cast videos and decide whether she's still hot.

(she is)

Also, yes 135 is a maintenance weight.  She's working in the 300's with both feet on the ground these days.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #586 on: June 13, 2010, 06:04:13 am »

Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #587 on: June 13, 2010, 01:15:30 pm »

I would seriously watch this guy's travel show every day: http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=5615&promo_id=1

Right on.  I don't have time to go through all the entries in Oprah's get-your-own-show contest, but as far as I can tell that dude has 2.3 million votes, and I didn't see any others with more than 1.3 million or so.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #588 on: June 24, 2010, 09:29:26 pm »

Considering World Cup Fever, resurrecting this oldie-but-goodie seems timely.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #589 on: June 28, 2010, 03:15:49 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #590 on: June 28, 2010, 03:30:50 pm »

awesome, auggie
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #591 on: July 11, 2010, 12:25:16 am »

Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #592 on: July 11, 2010, 06:25:15 am »

Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #593 on: July 15, 2010, 12:43:55 pm »

I'm sure someone must have posted it and I missed it but just in case:
Double rainbow.
Plus song.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #594 on: July 15, 2010, 04:14:30 pm »

I love the double rainbow.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #595 on: July 17, 2010, 09:47:04 pm »

Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #597 on: July 18, 2010, 05:30:19 am »

Similarly, I had always hoped that Yoda had started off looking basically human and it was 900 years of communing with The Force that made him like that.

You know? Like Paul and the spice and the sandworms in DUNE? That'd be kickass, right?

Nope. George Lucas made sure to show in the prequels that he was from a RACE of wrinkle elves.

I don't know why. So he could sell toys of other wrinkle elves, I guess.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #599 on: July 19, 2010, 12:23:28 am »

11 Annual Gathering Of The Juggalos Infomercial

Never in my life did I think I would hear the words "Gallagher up in this bitch".
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 104   Go Up