Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood My bicycle is parked in the living room. A tub of tartar sauce sits open on the counter. Truly, the evidence of a wife being away too long.

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 219941 times)

0 Members and 35 Guests are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #615 on: July 21, 2010, 06:03:05 pm »

Don't you hate it when this happens?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_L-miRT16s
Logged
ACHIEVE

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #616 on: July 21, 2010, 06:57:52 pm »

Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #617 on: July 21, 2010, 11:52:06 pm »

Trolls are a cowardly and superstitious lot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrIp3k5pJQM
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #618 on: July 22, 2010, 12:43:40 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vSY_rB928c

what is the best dinosaur?
I saw that one awhile ago and it made me feel like I know nothing about dinosaurs.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #619 on: July 22, 2010, 03:32:57 am »

A friend of mine vows he's going to the next GOTJ.

It's comin' up soon.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #620 on: July 24, 2010, 07:13:48 pm »

I really think Bad Lieutenant may be one of my favorite movies of all time

The only thing that keeps me from watching it over and over is the rape-y stuff. I really can't handle that.

It makes me want to watch Aguirre, the Wrath of God again. I feel like I get it now.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 07:16:53 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #621 on: July 24, 2010, 08:52:02 pm »

I guess it's my responsibility to post the pug singing the Batman theme?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrIp3k5pJQM
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #622 on: July 24, 2010, 11:35:09 pm »

when I am upset about something stupid, this always makes me feel better.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #623 on: July 25, 2010, 02:10:07 am »

I... did three posts ago in this thread, wombs...

I... was just trying to cleverly phrase it within the idea of pug-bombing trolls and I messed it up. haha.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #624 on: July 25, 2010, 02:24:34 am »

Yeah, that was just a trifle obscure. I am sorry, guys, but I don't click on all the links in this thread. "Dinosaur" is a word that gets me to click, "troll" is not.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #625 on: July 25, 2010, 07:24:17 pm »

This makes me kind of happy and kind of sad. I really like The Beatles. This version of this song is really good. I love how casual this is, and how much fun they seem to be having.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #626 on: August 06, 2010, 02:28:17 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjAP0Gan5F8

"donald duck saying motherfucker equals win'
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #627 on: August 11, 2010, 02:06:09 am »

Military Surprise Homecomings

Is this a military thing, to show up unexpectedly and surprise your children (with the media in tow)?  I wonder how much they get paid for sharing these private moments with Good Morning America or whoever?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #628 on: August 11, 2010, 05:40:33 pm »

Personally I would prefer not to have media there. A lot of those videos looked homemade, too.

This is my favorite one. A soldier surprises his dog.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #629 on: August 11, 2010, 05:44:01 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 104   Go Up